PDA

View Full Version : Wick Xmas fayre in the square

Missy Wick
15-Sep-09, 19:19
Hi guys
I know i will get a battering for mentioning the C word, but does anyone know when the xmas lights get switched on in Wick and also my main reason for posting, who do you contact about getting a stall?
any help appreciated.
thanks
claire

Venture
15-Sep-09, 19:38
I've sent you a PM.

telfordstar
15-Sep-09, 21:15
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the c word ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Mr P Cannop
15-Sep-09, 21:50
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the c word ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

whoo hoo the C word

BRIE
16-Sep-09, 08:53
Im nearly done my xmas shopping already!!:lol:
Wish the shops would get their wrapping paper in though so I can get them wrapped & hidden away!!

Hibeechick
16-Sep-09, 10:47
Isnt funday always the last Saturday in November?

Dynamic Sounds
17-Sep-09, 07:54
As far as I remember Wick is last Saturday in Nov, and Thurso is first Saturday in December.

Haven't been to the Wick one in many years. Ain't the Xmas lights switched on same night?

Missy Wick
17-Sep-09, 20:40
Hi
Thanks for all your replies. I got in touch with the organisers and they just have 2 stalls for christmas lights now they dont have any other ones.
nevermind
thanks again

AfternoonDelight
18-Sep-09, 11:04
I have sent you a PM. x

poppett
18-Sep-09, 16:44
Is the "C" paper later going on sale this year? I have friends in Edinburgh who do the shoebox for "C" and they wrap the boxes in appropriate paper before the goods are put in to them for distribution abroad.

I have some rolls left from last year I will donate to them when we meet up on Monday, but if anywhere has cheap "C" paper on sale in the County I would purchase some more for them.