PDA

View Full Version : A sort of cat joke.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
04-Apr-06, 21:41
A teacher at a primary school in Wick shows her class a lovely picture of ten cats that she saw on caithness.org the previous night.

Wee Suzie says,"Look at the two wee funny one's at the end.They have no hair at all on their bodies."

Wee Shuggie says,"Nae wonder,have ye no heard Suzie,only 8 oot o' 10 cats prefer Whiskas!!!!!!":D

footie chick
04-Apr-06, 21:44
:lol: :lol: [lol] nice one:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
04-Apr-06, 21:56
A cat is having a blether with four mice.

"Now Taggart was that no the best cop series on the telly",says the Cat.

"Noooo!!!.Its the Bill",say the mice.

"And Rainbow was that no the best Childrens programme on the telly",asks the cat.

"Noooooo!!!It was Swap Shop",say the mice.

The cat walks off disappointed and meets one o' his cat pals.The pal says,"Here I just saw ye blethering to that four mice,did ye not want to eat them?"

"Naw,"says the cat."They widnae agree wi me":lol:

scorrie
04-Apr-06, 22:30
A teacher at a primary school in Wick shows her class a lovely picture of ten cats that she saw on caithness.org the previous night.

Wee Suzie says,"Look at the two wee funny one's at the end.They have no hair at all on their bodies."

Wee Shuggie says,"Nae wonder,have ye no heard Suzie,only 8 oot o' 10 cats prefer Whiskas!!!!!!":D

The new survey says that "Eight out of ten cats said their owners preferred Whiskies"

DW
04-Apr-06, 23:23
Q: What's grey and white on the inside and red and white on the outside?

A: Campbell's Cream of Elephant soup.

Just don't mention dead cats.[lol] [lol]

teuchter
05-Apr-06, 14:59
On behalf of all elephant owners out there, i would just like to display my displeasure at that last joke. Instead im going to pick my self up off the floor and dry my tears.

Gleber2
05-Apr-06, 20:01
On behalf of all elephant owners out there, i would just like to display my displeasure at that last joke. Instead im going to pick my self up off the floor and dry my tears.
I share your outrage and can only say that such levity in the face of the poor bereaved elephant owner who lost their treasured pet in Wick last week is totally unforgivable.

teuchter
06-Apr-06, 16:04
Has nobody claimed that poor slain beast yet? Its an awful waste. If nobody goes there to give it a decent burial before the weekend i think i'll have to go up there myself. Always enjoy a good curry at the weekends, and if i clear out the freezer it'll last the rest of the year.

_Ju_
06-Apr-06, 16:27
Has nobody claimed that poor slain beast yet? Its an awful waste. If nobody goes there to give it a decent burial before the weekend i think i'll have to go up there myself. Always enjoy a good curry at the weekends, and if i clear out the freezer it'll last the rest of the year.

You should ask Wick Slaughterhouse if they'll dress it for you! :lol:

teuchter
06-Apr-06, 16:34
Do they sell extra large trousers and blouses in Wick now? Stop Tescos we have a new clothes retailer all along and never knew about it. Ohh do you mean the other kind. To tell the truth i was just going to go up with the digger and chainsaw. Next farmers market you'l see my with my stall. Drop me a pm if you want some cheap mince.