PDA

View Full Version : Farm Shop in Kiess

the_big_mac
13-Sep-09, 14:55
Heard this opened yesterday at the new meat processing plant. Anyone been yet? Is it any good?

Cattach
13-Sep-09, 16:27
Heard this opened yesterday at the new meat processing plant. Anyone been yet? Is it any good?

Do not know about the one in Kiess but the one in Keiss is OK.

joxville
13-Sep-09, 16:30
A meat processing plant in Keiss. Where Northener lives. Disappearing orgers. I'll leave it to you lot to make up your own minds, just don't go to Northener's house for a shave. :eek:

[lol]

Kodiak
13-Sep-09, 16:33
Where about is this Meat Processing Plant in Keiss? Will be passing through tomorrow and will drop in if I can find it.

northener
13-Sep-09, 16:40
A meat processing plant in Keiss. Where Northener lives. Disappearing orgers. I'll leave it to you lot to make up your own minds, just don't go to Northener's house for a shave. :eek:

[lol]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38280000/jpg/_38280686_briss150.jpg

northener
13-Sep-09, 16:45
Where about is this Meat Processing Plant in Keiss? Will be passing through tomorrow and will drop in if I can find it.

North into Keiss on t'main road. Go past pub and take 1st left. Continue up road until you pass the last house on left.
Turn left past pens full of terrified sheep and large pile of hacked up cow parts. Parking to the right of the pigs heads.:Razz

Kodiak
13-Sep-09, 17:06
North into Keiss on t'main road. Go past pub and take 1st left. Continue up road until you pass the last house on left.
Turn left past pens full of terrified sheep and large pile of hacked up cow parts. Parking to the right of the pigs heads.:Razz

I do like these Direstions, tell me though just how do you know when you have reached the last house on the left?

ciderally
13-Sep-09, 17:59
fancy new sign's up all over the place you wont miss it....it said in the paper from field to plate in 24 hrs....heck im turning vedgie for sure...

northener
13-Sep-09, 18:49
I do like these Direstions, tell me though just how do you know when you have reached the last house on the left?

Because there aren't any more after it.......

Actually, I'll rephrase it, it's actually the last house on the left before the 90 degree right hand turn.

Look for a bloody great big green building on your left, you can't miss it.

neepnipper
13-Sep-09, 21:24
fancy new sign's up all over the place you wont miss it....it said in the paper from field to plate in 24 hrs....heck im turning vedgie for sure...

I thought meat was supposed to be hung for so many days. About 3 weeks for beef, I think, to improve the flavour.

I went in there yesterday and nearly passed out when I saw a piece of beef that was £96!! Ok, it was a large joint of sirloin but who could afford that these days?

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
13-Sep-09, 22:00

is that the polite way o saying slaughter house????

Is the shop at the slaughter house or in villiage?? think its nuts --- who wants to go in by a slaughter house to pick up their meat ..... all the nowt roaring away .....

Did cook a sirloin for mr trucking last night from the shop though (mother picked it up) he says it was good but think i'll stick to castletown butchers in future.