PDA

View Full Version : woolies

compo
04-Apr-06, 17:26
went to wooles in wick yesterday in seach of a presie. looking for xbox game but wick woolies only had an odd selection nothing in the top ten only what appeared to be stuff they couldnt shift so then off through to thurso only to find they only sell games for the new xbox 360 what gives are they trying to get folk to buy the new xbox ??

Nivelo
04-Apr-06, 20:06
I always hated woolies for games, a much much better place to visit is http://www.play.com/ they have a huge selection of xbox games. Best prices i've ever seen. Plus free delivery on everything.

obiron
04-Apr-06, 20:11
amazon is good too although you have to pay a delivery charge but if its over a certain amount its free. there delivery is great i ordered one day and it was here the next. cant beat that.

Venture
04-Apr-06, 20:37
I had the same problem with woolies. The woman told me that they are stopping selling x box games and will only be selling the 360 ones. If you want an x box games you can order it through the store fromwoolies direct and it usually gets delivered next day. Amazon have a good deal on just now where you can buy two x box games for £15. Just look under the special offer section at the top of the games section.

unicorn
04-Apr-06, 20:38
play.com are excellent, I have never had any problems at all with them, fast delivery and good prices...:)