PDA

View Full Version : walk on the wildside

bobbyrussell09
12-Sep-09, 18:41
does anyone watch this show on bbc 1 ,well funny

joxville
12-Sep-09, 18:47
I was unfortunate to catch the start of it tonight.....it's absolute drivel. A poor attempt by the BBC at giving us family entertainment. :(

bobbyrussell09
12-Sep-09, 18:49
ah away ,think it really funny

davem
12-Sep-09, 19:46
Jox - had a humour bypass?
It's is lots of things from amusing to hilarious, caffine overdosed hawks and meerkats with delusions of grandeur never mind the reef shark choir. Try again without the grumpy old man head on - honest its worth it.

Alan, Alan,Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al!

Vistravi
12-Sep-09, 20:02
I was unfortunate to catch the start of it tonight.....it's absolute drivel. A poor attempt by the BBC at giving us family entertainment. :(

Unfotunatly alot that is on tv now is drivel. I grudge paying my license only to use a tv for the xbox and the wii. The xbox is also dvd player too so none of that seperate machine nonsense;)

I'm being a cynical bag tonight:lol:

Leanne
12-Sep-09, 21:12
Unfotunatly alot that is on tv now is drivel. I grudge paying my license only to use a tv for the xbox and the wii. The xbox is also dvd player too so none of that seperate machine nonsense;)

I'm being a cynical bag tonight:lol:

For a long time I never paid a tv licence - I played dvds through my laptop onto a projector screen. Same with my gaming stuff. I only have a TV now, and regrettably pay a tv licence as my dear darling other half is football obsessed!!!! We pay £13 a month for him to have the priveledge of watching the footie (which he usually watches at the pub anyway :roll:). I might bin it again...

bobbyrussell09
14-Sep-09, 19:38
kinda went of the thread there ,

youoldduffer
15-Sep-09, 01:50
Alan, Alan,Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Al!

Lol yup i watched and thought it was well funny (i did have a few JD's though).