PDA

View Full Version : Sky News

Tom Cornwall
12-Sep-09, 18:13
does any one watch Sky News...they come over as one of the most right wing organisations...they attack anything that seems to help the down-trodden...any agreement

joxville
12-Sep-09, 19:12
I never watch that rubbish. It's just another vehicle for Rupert Murdoch to peddle his views....as is The Sun, The Times, and many other news and media operations he controls.

Rheghead
12-Sep-09, 19:24
I watch skynews regularly, I guess it can be right-wing but only sometimes, for rightwing views I think it is not in the same league as its sister channel Foxnews. The O'Reilly Factor just cracks me up.

highland red
12-Sep-09, 20:21
I never watch that rubbish. It's just another vehicle for Rupert Murdoch to peddle his views....as is The Sun, The Times, and many other news and media operations he controls.

Totally agree: but it is hard NOT to watch sky news sometimes. It remains a fact though, whatever your politics, nationality or otherwise:the media is one hell of a powerful tool.

And let us not forget that "Those" who control the media, ususally control the people that are within their remit.

Tom Cornwall
13-Sep-09, 10:53
does any one watch Sky News...they come over as one of the most right wing organisations...they attack anything that seems to help the down-trodden...any agreement

I made a mistake, (doesn't happen often)...I wasn't supposed to be talking about Sky News it should have been Fox News ....I'm sorry I said Sky News, they're not too bad...it's Fox who are the right wingers...I'm doomed :(

joxville
13-Sep-09, 12:23
I made a mistake, (doesn't happen often)...I wasn't supposed to be talking about Sky News it should have been Fox News ....I'm sorry I said Sky News, they're not too bad...it's Fox who are the right wingers...I'm doomed :(

Same owner, my opinion still stands. Murdoch has too much influence in world politics and should be neutered.