PDA

View Full Version : Garage in Wick

lelebo
04-Apr-06, 12:49
Can anyone recommend a good garage in Wick. Don't want to use McConeghys are we had a very bad experience with them and although Campbell Gordon comes highly recommended he doesn't want to do work on insurance. The garage thinks the fans seized - we were going to get the car transported to thurso but the insurance company aren't keen.

2little2late
04-Apr-06, 15:42
George Durrand on Roxburgh road is very popular.
Give him a try.

Doleve
04-Apr-06, 19:26
If its insurance work, I think there is only willowbank garage and william bremner in Wick.In Thurso there is Dunnetts and Ormlie Garage. But you are saying the fan is seized, does insurance companies cover that?

connieb19
04-Apr-06, 19:49
If it'san insurance job, I'd put it to William Bremners...:grin:

lelebo
05-Apr-06, 12:38
thanks everyone for your advice - we're going to put the car to William Bremners - there's a bit of a wait but at least its 'in progress'. Whatever the problem is, it caused a fire which is why its covered under insurance.

thanks again - lele

COACHMAN
05-Apr-06, 15:35
THRUMSTER GARAGE IS GOOD AND PRICES NOT TO HIGH.:lol:

wicker
05-Apr-06, 15:57
Does the thrumster garage do pre mot checks and then put it through the mot for you?

footie chick
05-Apr-06, 16:10
Does the thrumster garage do pre mot checks and then put it through the mot for you?

certainly used to my car had all its mot's from thrumster

unicorn
05-Apr-06, 20:57
god wish my oil pump ceasing had caused a fire it would have saved me a fortune :(