PDA

View Full Version : Personal wheelie bin

highlander
11-Sep-09, 23:25
I had to laugh tonight, my husband said my handbag is like a wheelie bin without wheels, gad i NEED to take all this things, ok he said, why do u need 2 purses (one for notes and cards, other just holds change). Sissors, plasters, lipsalve, hankies,keys,payment books,photos, diary, am i an odd ball, or girlies and i have to be politically correct with your man bags, what is in yere bag. (rollerpins are allowed) lol

joxville
11-Sep-09, 23:45
I don't have a manbag but do carry a rucksack everywhere. I've just had a look in it and this is what it contains: compact camera, wallet, cell phone, house/car keys, work keys, spare pair of socks, a banana, 3 small bars of Bourneville chocolate, packet of Worcester Sauce crisps, tesco carrier bag, 2 packs of Anandin, a Pizza Hut menu, a wage slip, a take-away menu for an Indians in Glasgow , a pocket calculator, a lanyard????, a Pritt stick????, an unposted sympathy card , a broadband mobile dongle, lottery syndicate tickets, a specs case and some loose change.

I think it's best if I don't slag of women again about what's in their bags. [lol]

*It no longer contains the banana or crisps-they've been...erm...stolen. Yes, someone stole them while I was perusing the threads. :Razz

©Amethyst
11-Sep-09, 23:57
*rummages through bag*

Lipbalm, alcohol hand gel, purse, digital camera, passport, appointment card, USB stick... and a pen.

*grins*

Bazeye
12-Sep-09, 01:31
*rummages through bag*

Lipbalm, alcohol hand gel, purse, digital camera, passport, appointment card, USB stick... and a pen.

*grins*

You missed the comma out after alcohol.:lol:

ShelleyCowie
12-Sep-09, 15:28
I dont like handbags, un-necessary weight to carry when i have enough to carry usually. Everything i need gets stuffed into my pockets! I love it cos when i rummage around in my pockets i usually find about £30 in notes and at least £20 change!! :Razz

rich
12-Sep-09, 15:37
Rucksack:
Swiss army knife with corkscrew, Ipod, three notebooks, a pair of socks (damp) bottle of cheap red wine, the New York Review of Books, a novel ( The ivory grin by Ross MacDonald) two pens, cheap tickets for the Toronto Transit Commission , a small tape recorder, and (good grief!) a banana!

achingale
12-Sep-09, 15:40
Well, I must have one of those mini wheelie bins, because I can't get all my stuff into my handbag! Must invest in a bright green one with a lid, and yes, wheels would help for all the extra stuff I don't need :lol:

Sandra_B
12-Sep-09, 15:44
Purse, keys, Ipod, hand gel, folded up shopping bag, 3 packets of crayons.

Stefan
12-Sep-09, 16:54
I stuff everything in my pockets. Favourite trousers are army ones, they have massive pockets. I usually have in there: tape measure, screws, change, receipts, wallet, tissues, pda, poop bags and a few other bits and bobs that I wouldn't want to mention on here ;)

sassylass
12-Sep-09, 17:02
purse, pen, notepad, lippie, mirror, lottery ticket, reading glasses, USB stick, shopping bag, hand cream, car/house keys, work keys, chewing gum. and phone.

spaceddaisy
12-Sep-09, 17:11
Purse, phone, keys, i pod, three different lipsticks, one lip balm, face powder, powder brush, hair brush, camera, at least 5 pens, usb pen drive thing, umbrella, pain killers, sunglasses, actual glasses, chewing gum...

Oh dear- I think I may have to have a clear out!

Fluff
12-Sep-09, 18:19
Well I got a new handbag recently so we are working through the space issue lol
Currently I have my purse, phone, house keys, work keys & swipe cards, Vaseline, lipstick & gloss, painkillers, my Zen, notepad and pen, mirror and my sunglasses as it is bright today. Sometimes I have my book if I know I will be waiting for a while.

Yet still, it's not enough space!!

Bazeye
12-Sep-09, 20:21
I havent even got a wallet. My way of thinking is, Id rather lose the money Ive got im my pocket than a wallet with plastic and all the rest of it.

WickWitch
12-Sep-09, 20:41
Keys, purse, cardigan,sun screen, sand, shell, apple, chewing gum,lottery ticket from last year (it could have been me), camera, phone, book (Patricia Cornwell; Book of the Dead), tissues. No wonder my shoulder is always aching.

©Amethyst
12-Sep-09, 20:53
I have had to add to the items in my bag :( I like not having too much to cart around.

Added: small bag containing toiletries (electric toothbrush included), bits of paper with important stuff written on them, 3 sets of keys, book (the end of mr y), a silver ring, a gold bracelet and my iPod.

These will be getting flung out of my back as soon as possible (just before .org quiz). Too much junk.

Alice in Blunderland
12-Sep-09, 21:02
In my handbag I have my purse, small diary, a pen and a hanky. :Razz

Im good at not having a lot in my handbag.................... Im terrible about remembering where I saw it last. :lol:

joxville
12-Sep-09, 21:08
In my handbag I have my purse, small diary, a pen and a hanky. :Razz

Im good at not having a lot in my handbag.................... Im terrible about remembering where I saw it last. :lol:

I would think after suffering a wardrobe malfunction you'd be given to carrying spare underwear. [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
13-Sep-09, 08:44
I would think after suffering a wardrobe malfunction you'd be given to carrying spare underwear. [lol]

Nah can you imagine, if I did carry spare underwear and needed to get my hanky out and pulled out the spare underwear instead :eek: ooo not a pretty sight. :Razz

joxville
13-Sep-09, 09:37
Nah can you imagine, if I did carry spare underwear and needed to get my hanky out and pulled out the spare underwear instead :eek: ooo not a pretty sight. :Razz

The underwear you wear is almost a hankie anyway! [lol]

laguna2
13-Sep-09, 09:38
The underwear you wear is almost a hankie anyway! [lol]

... and how do you know that joxy????????:eek:

Alice in Blunderland
13-Sep-09, 11:24
... and how do you know that joxy????????:eek:

Oh he could tell you ................but then he would have to shoot you. ;)

Shall we say it was an entertaining evening in the chatroom one night. :Razz