PDA

View Full Version : Facebook/Farmville.

balto
10-Sep-09, 20:31
ok so how many oh here have facebook and if so do you have the farmville app, my word it is so addictive, there is a few apps the same but the farmville one is the best, i wont go to bed if i know some of my crops will need harvest(they die if you dont get them on time), all my own spare time is spent on it making it look lovely lol[lol][lol]

Phoenix200416
10-Sep-09, 20:33
I have to admit that I have become a bit of a Farmville addict too :lol: It is very addictive. I brought a cottage today.

Sandra_B
10-Sep-09, 20:34
Farmville and Farm Town. I agree they are addictive. I've just spent the last hour rearranging my farm while listening to music. Very relaxing.

balto
10-Sep-09, 20:35
I have to admit that I have become a bit of a Farmville addict too :lol: It is very addictive. I brought a cottage today.
it gets harder as you move up levels, im halfway through 15, hey if your in need of a neighbour send me a pm with your name and i will add you lol, could do with a few more to get a ribbon[lol]

upolian
10-Sep-09, 20:35
texas hold'em poker is alot more addictive i must say

_awayoflife_
10-Sep-09, 20:37
he he me to love it! on yoville and miniplanet too. :)

Venture
10-Sep-09, 20:43
ok so how many oh here have facebook and if so do you have the farmville app, my word it is so addictive, there is a few apps the same but the farmville one is the best, i wont go to bed if i know some of my crops will need harvest(they die if you dont get them on time), all my own spare time is spent on it making it look lovely lol[lol][lol]

LOL balto have you not got enough to do in your life without getting involved in farming too.:lol:

Just joking, and I've never heard of farmville. What is it?

nicnic74
10-Sep-09, 20:48
Its brilliant farmville 1st thing i do in e morn is check my crops & my animals

balto
10-Sep-09, 20:55
LOL balto have you not got enough to do in your life without getting involved in farming too.:lol:

Just joking, and I've never heard of farmville. What is it?
farmville is brilliant, you get a plot of land where you sow crops and earn money and xp points to move up a level, you earn ribbons for various things and you get to earn cash and points by helping your neighbours the more neighbours you have the more points you can earn, its really good, you should sign up..

balto
10-Sep-09, 20:56
Its brilliant farmville 1st thing i do in e morn is check my crops & my animals
i get up before 6 on a saturday, to see to my crops before i go to work at 6.46 if not they would wither and die by the time i came home lol.

Venture
10-Sep-09, 21:00
farmville is brilliant, you get a plot of land where you sow crops and earn money and xp points to move up a level, you earn ribbons for various things and you get to earn cash and points by helping your neighbours the more neighbours you have the more points you can earn, its really good, you should sign up..

Thanks balto. I might just do that.;)

balto
10-Sep-09, 21:07
Thanks balto. I might just do that.;)
would you add me please lol.

grumpy1
10-Sep-09, 21:35
love it love it love it.....how sad are we ...i so need to get out more....[disgust]

telfordstar
10-Sep-09, 21:53
love it love it love it.....how sad are we ...i so need to get out more....[disgust]

Im the same i love my farm and am partial to a game of poker as well lol.

bullielove
10-Sep-09, 22:00
Wow I am so glad i am not the only farmville addict. Im onlevel 20 now and drivng my other half up the wall with my computer addiction.If anyone wants any neighbours giveme a shout

joxville
10-Sep-09, 22:01
Apart from Scrabble I can't be bothered with any faceache apps. Shelley Bain plays farmville so if you're looking for a neighbour then pm her, she may add you.

balto
10-Sep-09, 22:03
Apart from Scrabble I can't be bothered with any faceache apps. Shelley Bain plays farmville so if you're looking for a neighbour then pm her, she may add you.
oh im shelleys neighbour already lol, need a few more neighbours please.

balto
10-Sep-09, 22:04
Wow I am so glad i am not the only farmville addict. Im onlevel 20 now and drivng my other half up the wall with my computer addiction.If anyone wants any neighbours giveme a shout
it is bad isnt it lol, seriously addictive.

liz19
10-Sep-09, 22:05
:lol:
Delighted I am the same farmville is fantastic!!!! Even managed to get frustrated and annoyed the night it had problems and hardly anyone could get on (well people in my friends list were having probs anyway lol) my OH was laughing at me coz I kept saying my crops were going to die and I had spent gd money on them etc etc :roll::lol:

nicnic74
10-Sep-09, 22:07
If anyones wanting more neighbours just pm ur name & i'l add ye if ye lek

Connor.
10-Sep-09, 22:08
Farmville is well good, play it lots. Along with that Bejewelled Blitz.

KCI
10-Sep-09, 22:12
Great to hear of other Facebook and Farmville addicts! LOL!

I'm always on Facebook, and looking after my farm once the little guy is fast asleep! It really is addictive! I'm on level 21. :lol:

balto
10-Sep-09, 22:23
there seems to be a lot of us lol, what we need to do is start a orgers farm lol.

joxville
10-Sep-09, 23:05
there seems to be a lot of us lol, what we need to do is start a orgers farm lol.
Please tell me you're joking. :eek:

Julia
10-Sep-09, 23:09
I love farmville too, I'm on level 19, that reminds me I must milk my coos before I go to bed!

Liz
10-Sep-09, 23:20
Afraid I can't be bothered with any of the 'games' on Facebook. Sorry Julia!:D

DarkAngel
10-Sep-09, 23:36
Im Also A Facebook Addict && Farmville Is Really Addictive Too.. Great Game Im On Level 29... lol

Serenity
10-Sep-09, 23:41
Haha yes I am level 27 on farmville. Not managed to plant a new crop in about 72 hours now though. I also have about 100 gifts that I have nowhere to put cos I can't be bothered re-arranging my paddocks and it just looks wrong animals being randomly placed. I am a bad farmer this past week.

Serenity
10-Sep-09, 23:43
Also I am so addicted to these games that I now have approx 2500 facebook friends, most of them being added so I can further in some of these "pyramid scheme" type ones. Thank goodness for the "limited profile" option. I have actually met a handful of good friends through it but most are just numbers.

Serenity
10-Sep-09, 23:47

I was unofficially boycotting Scrabble on facebook since they made Scrabblicious get removed. Is the scrabble app any good?

Also sorry for triple post :P

ShelleyCowie
10-Sep-09, 23:50

lol yes i may play just a tiny bit of Farmville! If anyone needs a neighbour just drop me a PM.

I aint had much time on it today because i have been working but im a level 27 just now. Near level 28!

It really really is addictive! I love it.

Im also on Farm Town, Yoville, Mafia Wars and a few others if anyone needs a hand or neighbour.

Yoville is very slow going at the start til you build up some money but its also a good game! :Razz

joxville
10-Sep-09, 23:53
I was unofficially boycotting Scrabble on facebook since they made Scrabblicious get removed. Is the scrabble app any good?

Also sorry for triple post :P

Yes, it's played just like the board game. You can play against friends or join a table of strangers.

lelebo
11-Sep-09, 08:07
Yip me too - Farmville addict - I have a Farmtown farm too but I'm not as devoted to it ;) :D

Amy-Winehouse
11-Sep-09, 08:32
Farmville is mince, try a proper game like Mafia Wars or Bejewelled blitz- Bouncing balls . I wonder , can anyone remember arcade games like the Pheonix or Pelaides? If so, where can you play them online ? A trip of Nostalgia is needed

Amy-Winehouse
11-Sep-09, 08:33
[quote=Serenity;592980]Also I am so addicted to these games that I now have approx 2500 facebook friends,

2500 friends???? How sad is that?:lol:

Blast!
11-Sep-09, 08:45
All these apps are spoiling Facebook. It's quickly turning into Bebo and there's no way on earth you can package that up as a good thing. The beauty of Facebook was that it was slick and uncluttered...

Which Friends character are you? NO ONE CARES.

My Facebook Fans... NO ONE CARES.

X Took The Hill Characters Quiz. NO ONE CARES.

Wow...check out my friend stats! NO ONE CARES.

X added Y to their Family Tree. NO ONE CARES.

Arrrgh! X wants you to become a pirate in Pirates vs Aliens. NO ONE CARES.

X took the What Kind Of Orange Are You? quiz. NO ONE CARES.

X is a Nokia N95. What Kind of Mobile Phone are you? NO ONE CARES.

X is a fan of The Atmosphere. NO ONES CARES.

Stop ruining Facebook!

They should have never opened it up to the general public...

floyed
11-Sep-09, 08:57
[quote=Blast!;593028]All these apps are spoiling Facebook. It's quickly turning into Bebo and there's no way on earth you can package that up as a good thing. The beauty of Facebook was that it was slick and uncluttered...

Which Friends character are you? NO ONE CARES.

My Facebook Fans... NO ONE CARES.

X Took The Hill Characters Quiz. NO ONE CARES.

Wow...check out my friend stats! NO ONE CARES.

X added Y to their Family Tree. NO ONE CARES.

Arrrgh! X wants you to become a pirate in Pirates vs Aliens. NO ONE CARES.

X took the What Kind Of Orange Are You? quiz. NO ONE CARES.

X is a Nokia N95. What Kind of Mobile Phone are you? NO ONE CARES.

X is a fan of The Atmosphere. NO ONES CARES.

Stop ruining Facebook!

They should have never opened it up to the general public...[/quote

I beg to differ Facebook is in a league of its own compared to BEBO!! I found BEBO to be a younger people place to go and that Facebook has a more grown up feel to it.

Anyway i am also a Farmville addict, love it!! But am more into my rollercoaster kingdom, and i if i do say myself my theme park rocks!!!:lol:

Bejewled blitz is great and bouncing balls!!

plumber
11-Sep-09, 14:32
Just bought myself a cottage got sick of sleeping in the barn, how addictive is that, tried to sleep in the tractor and combine harvester but they are so uncomfortable,.

ellimac
11-Sep-09, 15:59
Farmville, absolutely addictive as is Bejewelled Blitz.........

Farmville is my fav tho......:lol:

STUDMUFFIN
11-Sep-09, 16:14
texas hold'em poker is alot more addictive i must say
send me some chips please

Connor.
11-Sep-09, 16:39
Need neighbours anyone to achieve local celebrity?

http://www.facebook.com/Connor.Williamson91

Add me then request to be neighbour, i'll accept :}

STUDMUFFIN
11-Sep-09, 16:42
need neighbours anyone to achieve local celebrity?

http://www.facebook.com/connor.williamson91

add me then request to be neighbour, i'll accept :}
done ...........

balto
11-Sep-09, 17:06
Need neighbours anyone to achieve local celebrity?

http://www.facebook.com/Connor.Williamson91

Add me then request to be neighbour, i'll accept :}
cheers for that, just added you lol.

Kodiak
11-Sep-09, 18:20
FarmVille is a Good App and at present I am at Level 33. Here is a screen shot of my Farm :-

http://i32.tinypic.com/2s6mz68.jpg

I have just finished planting a crop of BlueBerries

ShelleyCowie
11-Sep-09, 20:07
FarmVille is a Good App and at present I am at Level 33. Here is a screen shot of my Farm :-

http://i32.tinypic.com/2s6mz68.jpg

I have just finished planting a crop of BlueBerries

Wow Kodiak is a farmville addict too! Lovely farm by the way! :)

My farm is under construction right now, saving for the villa thats 1,000,000 coins! Im half way there!

girnigoe
11-Sep-09, 21:39
Oooooo more addicts!! Good I thought I was the only one :lol:

I prefer Farm Town though because you can go to the market and get hired to earn more coins. Im level 26 on that.

Cant suss Farm Ville out the same. Only a limited amount of things you can do on it. Where as in Farm Town you could stay on it all day (I definetly would if I didnt have a job, kids and a house to run!!.....

balto
11-Sep-09, 21:50
Oooooo more addicts!! Good I thought I was the only one :lol:

I prefer Farm Town though because you can go to the market and get hired to earn more coins. Im level 26 on that.

Cant suss Farm Ville out the same. Only a limited amount of things you can do on it. Where as in Farm Town you could stay on it all day (I definetly would if I didnt have a job, kids and a house to run!!.....
oh there are so many of us, im delighted with this lol.

Margaret M.
12-Sep-09, 13:35
After reading this thread, I thought I would give it another shot. I accepted all the neighbour requests and sent them plum trees, pigs and cows. I plowed the plots, planted strawberries, wheat and eggplants last night only to be told this morning that the strawberries are withered. Farmville is more work than the real thing. I'm done. :)

Kodiak
12-Sep-09, 14:07
After reading this thread, I thought I would give it another shot. I accepted all the neighbour requests and sent them plum trees, pigs and cows. I plowed the plots, planted strawberries, wheat and eggplants last night only to be told this morning that the strawberries are withered. Farmville is more work than the real thing. I'm done. :)

If you planted Strawberries Last Night then they would be withered in the morning.

You only have a set time after your crop has Ripened to harvest it ortherwise it will wither.

The way you know how much time you have is simple. You have as Much time to harvest as what it takes for the Particular you have put in to ripen.

In Other words like this. :-

Strawberries take 4 Hours to Ripen and so you have 4 Hours to Harvest. After this time they will wither and Die.

Rice takes 12 Hours to Ripen and so you have 12 Hours to Harvest.

The same goes for all the other Crops.

The more you plant the More Experience points you get. The more Experience points you get the Higher the level you can get. The Higher the Level the more Crops you can Plant and the more things you can buy.

I hope this explains this game a bit better for you and perhaps you will give it another try.

balto
12-Sep-09, 15:31
if anybody wants to add me you can get me by using my email is mackenzman@aol.com

Vistravi
12-Sep-09, 20:07
Hmm maybe i should try this app after all:lol: Mind you i can only get online at night so most of my crops would die:(

Kodiak
12-Sep-09, 20:32
Hmm maybe i should try this app after all:lol: Mind you i can only get online at night so most of my crops would die:(

You get crops that have all different times to ripen so you should not have a problem. Some take 4 Hours and then there are others that take, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 Hours, 16 Hours, 1 Day, 2 Days 3 days and 4 days.

Also there are Animals and trees that have different times and you harvest them as well.

So even if you can only get online once ad a day or even once every 2 days you can still play this App.

Vistravi
12-Sep-09, 20:51
You get crops that have all different times to ripen so you should not have a problem. Some take 4 Hours and then there are others that take, 6 hours, 8 hours, 12 Hours, 16 Hours, 1 Day, 2 Days 3 days and 4 days.

Also there are Animals and trees that have different times and you harvest them as well.

So even if you can only get online once ad a day or even once every 2 days you can still play this App.

Cheers Kodiak shall defintly give it a go.

Leanne
12-Sep-09, 20:57
I take the mick out of all of my friends who use it - I have real crops now ;) Just harvested my Shetland black potatoes and peruvian purples. Stawberries in Caithness don't do too well (3 strawberries of 3 plants :( ) but rasberries do very well :)

Vistravi
12-Sep-09, 21:41
I take the mick out of all of my friends who use it - I have real crops now Just harvested my Shetland black potatoes and peruvian purples. Stawberries in Caithness don't do too well (3 strawberries of 3 plants ) but rasberries do very well

Nae danger of your real crops withering and dying in a matter of hours ;)

my older brother tried to grow strawberries and he got a few. That was some time ago now though. I love strawberries and find that the scottish ones are so much better than the amercian ones. They just taste that much better. :confused

balto
12-Sep-09, 21:46
Nae danger of your real crops withering and dying in a matter of hours ;)

my older brother tried to grow strawberries and he got a few. That was some time ago now though. I love strawberries and find that the scottish ones are so much better than the amercian ones. They just taste that much better. :confusedcome on never mind yapping on here lol, become my neighbour lol

Vistravi
12-Sep-09, 22:15
come on never mind yapping on here lol, become my neighbour lol

lol All in good time ;) Need a missing plug in first ;)

grumpy1
13-Sep-09, 13:46
Im the same i love my farm and am partial to a game of poker as well lol.

i love poker but cant play to sayve my life but i skint myself trying lol

Phill
13-Sep-09, 13:48
Mafia Wars has it for me, Moscow here we come!

grumpy1
13-Sep-09, 13:49
if anybody wants to add me you can get me by using my email is mackenzman@aol.com
already did my friend.....

but i'll jump on this bandwagon as well if u wwant to add me dppeddie@aol.com the more the merrier....im good with my gifts an i stop buy an work for free...what more could u ask for...

KCI
13-Sep-09, 15:10
If anyone else is looking for neighbours, send me a pm, and I'll add you too!

I've added a few of you guys already! :lol:

Jeez, this is so addictive! :roll:

teddybear1873
13-Sep-09, 16:27
I've had Farmville for a few weeks, but haven't played it much. Can't say I'm a fan of game applications. Maybe I will get into it as everyone else on my Facebook seems to play it.

plumber
13-Sep-09, 19:02
Looking like I may loose all my crops tonight, cant't get logged on to it, d-m page error keeps comimg up. and they are worth a fair bit if money too.

Kodiak
13-Sep-09, 19:18
Leave it for 30 minutes and try again. This does happen when too many players are on but it does work eventually.

plumber
13-Sep-09, 20:41
Thanks very much, just in from harvesting, (phew)

ShelleyCowie
13-Sep-09, 22:45
I leveled up to a 28 today! Proud!

See that you can now buy wee sandboxes too!

balto
13-Sep-09, 22:55
I leveled up to a 28 today! Proud!

See that you can now buy wee sandboxes too!
oh im trailing shelley just made it to level 17 lol.

liz19
13-Sep-09, 23:30
Wow Kodiak is a farmville addict too! Lovely farm by the way! :)

My farm is under construction right now, saving for the villa thats 1,000,000 coins! Im half way there!

Fantastic I am impressed I am only on level 21 can't wait til I can get a bigger farm again and get even another step closer to a villa how long u been playing I am quite new to it

balto
14-Sep-09, 08:13
Right i know how to earn the coins, but how do you get the paper money, as there are a few things you need that for, hope someone can help.

Connor.
14-Sep-09, 13:19
The only way to get it is to wait or actually buy it in real life.

It gradually accumulates but it takes mega ages. I don't think you'd want to pay real money for that.(i hope not) ;)

ShelleyCowie
14-Sep-09, 18:55
Fantastic I am impressed I am only on level 21 can't wait til I can get a bigger farm again and get even another step closer to a villa how long u been playing I am quite new to it

I have the biggest farm just now, the last 2 are still not for sale. I have only been playing for about 6 weeks.

Right i know how to earn the coins, but how do you get the paper money, as there are a few things you need that for, hope someone can help.

To get the cash you have to either do a pile of surveys or buy it. I do the surveys on Yoville, had 28 cash but turned it into coins cos i am saving for a house.

The surveys take ages, and you get a load o spam mail!!!

feegilmour
14-Sep-09, 19:36
does any1 do farm town

KCI
21-Sep-09, 10:47
Aaargh!
I need 2 more neighbours in Farmville, so I can buy a bigger farm! Anyone else need another neighbour?:roll:

tigger2u
22-Sep-09, 00:29
does any1 do farm town

I'm on Farmtown(level34) yup I got my Mansion, I'm also on Farmville (level 24 and just about to go to 25):D

Wish I was earning this sort of money for real lol[lol]

fcalder577
22-Sep-09, 00:34
yes fcalder577 needs a neighbour

Rheghead
22-Sep-09, 00:57
Anyone that spends more than 2 nanoseconds on that stupid game needs their head seeing to, you wouldn't see me doing owt so bliddy irrelevent...;)

teddybear1873
22-Sep-09, 01:14
Anyone that spends more than 2 nanoseconds on that stupid game needs their head seeing to, you wouldn't see me doing owt so bliddy irrelevent...;)

Thats quite a few million then Rheghead. Just as well I deleted it haha.

Kodiak
22-Sep-09, 10:56

So I presume you have never been on or played this game.

If this is the case just how do you know anything or how can you make any form of comment, about it.

Personally I do not care at all that you do not play this game.

Well over 1 million people do play and this has more to say than anything you can.

tigger2u
22-Sep-09, 17:42

Baaa HUMBUG

22-Sep-09, 19:36
As thread is now about who is on farmville etc and who needs what to progress it has now been moved to this section.

tartanyorkie
23-Sep-09, 11:11
I had not heard of Farmville until I read about it on here. Now I am spending ages planting, harvesting and rearranging my farm. I was very annoyed this morning when I realised I had mistimed planting my fields of grapes and they had withered by the time I got up this morning. My OH thinks I am mad! As a beginner I have just realised I can get more things by getting neighbours, so will pm anyone who has asked for neighbours if you do not mind. Thank you, then my farm will look better, lol.

Rheghead
23-Sep-09, 11:45
So I presume you have never been on or played this game.

If this is the case just how do you know anything or how can you make any form of comment, about it.

Personally I do not care at all that you do not play this game.

Well over 1 million people do play and this has more to say than anything you can.

Are you also more than ten years older than your computer by any chance?:confused;)

balto
23-Sep-09, 15:10
oh im now on level 21 , i cant believe how addictive this farmville is, my farm i looking lovely now aswell lol.

balto
23-Sep-09, 15:11
I had not heard of Farmville until I read about it on here. Now I am spending ages planting, harvesting and rearranging my farm. I was very annoyed this morning when I realised I had mistimed planting my fields of grapes and they had withered by the time I got up this morning. My OH thinks I am mad! As a beginner I have just realised I can get more things by getting neighbours, so will pm anyone who has asked for neighbours if you do not mind. Thank you, then my farm will look better, lol.oh join the club it is mad how it takes a hold lol, tell you i log in and out of 4 facebook accounts looking after my daughters and their friend's farm busy woman i am lol. would love to have you as a neighbour.

tartanyorkie
24-Sep-09, 09:48
Thanks to all my neighbours for adding me. This is so much more fun with neighbours. I had to rush and clean and wash up this morning so I could play and harvest. If anyone else wants to add me, my address is highland.fling@live.co.uk

tartanyorkie
24-Sep-09, 12:37
Lol, I am hooked on Yoville now:roll:

balto
24-Sep-09, 21:16
only need 3 more neighbours to get all my ribbons so anyone that doesnt have me ould you please add me my email is mackenzman@aol.com

tartanyorkie
29-Sep-09, 11:34
Is anyone having trouble getting on Facebook? I was on this morning then had to go do some housework and now I cannot get back on. I have crops that need harvesting and animals that need collecting, lol. I am fed up!

ShelleyCowie
29-Sep-09, 11:38
Is anyone having trouble getting on Facebook? I was on this morning then had to go do some housework and now I cannot get back on. I have crops that need harvesting and animals that need collecting, lol. I am fed up!

I cant get on!! [evil]

My crops will be withering away! Getting annoyed with trying.

Ran some ping tests to facebook and ping responses are really slow. Hopefully it will work again later!

KCI
29-Sep-09, 12:04
I think I read somewhere that there may be some probs with Farmville for the next 24 hours..........or did I imagine that?
I was on earlier, but not for long.

tartanyorkie
29-Sep-09, 13:51
I saw something about 48 hours but it was something to do with the feeds and did not take much notice as my farm was still there. I just got the title page up on Safari, but no further just now. I will just have to be patient, lol.

Tom Cornwall
29-Sep-09, 16:05
are we all haveing problems with facebook today or is it just me?

alanatkie
29-Sep-09, 16:11
It is being temperamental today. :roll:

Sandra_B
29-Sep-09, 16:16
I couldn't get on a few minutes ago. Hope my farm is okay...

mums angels
29-Sep-09, 16:24
I can't get on either

Kodiak
29-Sep-09, 16:26
Neither me or Mrs Kodiak have had any problems. FaceBook has been OK with us, as well as FarmVille.

twiglet
29-Sep-09, 16:29
Couldn't access it all day. Can now access it here but can't get on any of my applications. Very frustrating.

ShelleyCowie
29-Sep-09, 16:31
i cant get on at all! When i try and ping it now it says the address is incorrect! [evil]

My farm will be withered and my cakes will have burnt in yoville!! GRR!

Kodiak
29-Sep-09, 16:37
i cant get on at all! When i try and ping it now it says the address is incorrect! [evil]

I am sorry that you seem to be having probles in connection to FarmVille, but we really are having no problems at all. I have just finished putting in a new crop of BlueBerries.

nicnic74
29-Sep-09, 16:50
I can get on thru my phone but not on e PC

ellimac
29-Sep-09, 16:55
Yeah, I cannot get on it either, like someothers, I hope my farm will be okay too......Lol.....

ClachanHope
29-Sep-09, 17:01
Can't get on Facebook either. Everything else is fine, just FB, hope my crops don't go to waste...lol
We are a sad lot :-)

shazzap
29-Sep-09, 17:11
No problems here.

KCI
29-Sep-09, 17:13
No probs here either - been on Facebook and I've been on Farmville! Have to say my farm is looking pretty good now, with all my baby Elephants!
Hope you all get back to your farms soon! ;)

The Angel Of Death
29-Sep-09, 17:16
All you farmers better watch out mayby Bob Mugabe has had your farms of you ;)

ClachanHope
29-Sep-09, 17:29
KCI & Shazzpap, where are you, maybe it's just Wick that has the prob with FB??????

ClachanHope
29-Sep-09, 17:36
Face book up and running at last

ShelleyCowie
29-Sep-09, 17:48
Yay its back!! :D Only 15 of my crops had withered. Not bad i suppose considering i thought they would all have died!

joxville
29-Sep-09, 19:39
I couldn't get on a few minutes ago. Hope my farm is okay...

i cant get on at all! When i try and ping it now it says the address is incorrect!

I am sorry that you seem to be having probles in connection to FarmVille, but we really are having no problems at all. I have just finished putting in a new crop of BlueBerries.

Yeah, I cannot get on it either, like someothers, I hope my farm will be okay too......Lol.....

Can't get on Facebook either. Everything else is fine, just FB, hope my crops don't go to waste...lol
We are a sad lot :-)

No probs here either - been on Facebook and I've been on Farmville! Have to say my farm is looking pretty good now, with all my baby Elephants!
Hope you all get back to your farms soon!

Yay its back!! Only 15 of my crops had withered. Not bad i suppose considering i thought they would all have died!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/793/facepalmw.jpg

Vistravi
29-Sep-09, 22:11
Is there any system or net requirements needed to run farmville properly? I use a internet dongle but can never get on it now but got on a few days ago by taping into my partner's parent's broadband.

ShelleyCowie
29-Sep-09, 22:14
Is there any system or net requirements needed to run farmville properly? I use a internet dongle but can never get on it now but got on a few days ago by taping into my partner's parent's broadband.

It depends what server it is you are connecting to. For Yoville, i can log on perfectly with my laptop or desktop computers fine but my sister just lives a few minutes away and she cant get on at all.

She has tried everything but it seems to be the server it keeps trying to connect her to!

Also all flash/java updates are required to your comp

scorrie
29-Sep-09, 23:15
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/793/facepalmw.jpg

Indeed.

Beam me up Faither!!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/jesus-wept-jesus-daily.jpg

Fran
02-Oct-09, 16:21
I am so releived that i am not the only one who has to rush home from work from time to time to make sure all is well on my farm and my cows are milked my crops are ok, collect the eggs, harvest crops and trees, ...i am worn out......... Thought i was going mad, i have enough to do without playing farms!!!!

Kevin Milkins
02-Oct-09, 16:45
The only trouble that I am getting with facebook farm is, I poked my nose in there once for a very short time to see what all the fuss was about and would seem half the world wanted me to be there neighbour and I now have a shed full of unwanted elephants.:eek:lol.

I worked in agriculture for most of my working life so pretend farming did not appeal to me at all and I never seen a farm with an elephant before.

I do hope I have not offended anyone by ignoring requests of one kind or another, but my head is about full to bursting point with all the things I need to do on the computer without taking on any unnecessary commitments.:lol:

Loraine
02-Oct-09, 17:19

I've recently discovered yoville and am well and truly addicted! Loving fishing and speedway and playing tic-tac-toe/rock-paper-scissors, pimping up my flat and baking lots of cakes!!! It's like being a kid all over again!!! :lol:

ShelleyCowie
02-Oct-09, 17:33
I've recently discovered yoville and am well and truly addicted! Loving fishing and speedway and playing tic-tac-toe/rock-paper-scissors, pimping up my flat and baking lots of cakes!!! It's like being a kid all over again!!! :lol:

I LOVE yoville!!! Bought my first house the other week, the gothic one! Delighted with it. Saving up to buy loads to fill it now!!

Its really addictive! Just put some cookies in the ovens! :Razz

Your welcome to add me if you want to join my crew. Just PM me if u do!

Loraine
02-Oct-09, 17:49
I LOVE yoville!!! Bought my first house the other week, the gothic one! Delighted with it. Saving up to buy loads to fill it now!!

Its really addictive! Just put some cookies in the ovens! :Razz

Your welcome to add me if you want to join my crew. Just PM me if u do!

No way - how do you get a house? Do you need loads of cash for that? I'm always skint cos as soon as i earn money I spend it on my flat or gifts!! I wish we could earn more money through fishing and speedway. That would be much more rewarding! :lol:

ShelleyCowie
02-Oct-09, 19:12
No way - how do you get a house? Do you need loads of cash for that? I'm always skint cos as soon as i earn money I spend it on my flat or gifts!! I wish we could earn more money through fishing and speedway. That would be much more rewarding! :lol:

It took me about 2 weeks to save for the house, no spending at all. Cost me 25,000 coins. On the map there is a relator office. go there and you can view the houses if you click on the wee scale models. ;)

Hopefully they take out a few more ways to earn money soon. Also you can visit www.yoville.com (http://www.yoville.com) and just connect via facebook, it will log you in. It comes up with wee pop-ups saying "oh no the lights have gone out on Shelleys profile lets go turn them back on" and you get 5 coins for it. Gives you about 100 coins or more plus some gifts. ;)

tartanyorkie
03-Oct-09, 13:24
Anyone had problems with Yoville? Everything disappeared from my apartment including wallpaper and carpets. The living room is back now but the bedroom and kitchen are still empty. Is it something I have done wrong or has this happened to other people?

ShelleyCowie
03-Oct-09, 13:34
Anyone had problems with Yoville? Everything disappeared from my apartment including wallpaper and carpets. The living room is back now but the bedroom and kitchen are still empty. Is it something I have done wrong or has this happened to other people?

Mine is ok. Depends what server you are on. If you have anyone online in your buddy list try and connect to their server. Then go back to your house to see if thats a better server.

This happened to me once ages ago and changing servers seems to help! :)

AfternoonDelight
05-Oct-09, 11:32
YoVILE and FarmVILE - I blame them for a nation of fat kids and sad people....:roll:

ShelleyCowie
05-Oct-09, 13:44
YoVILE and FarmVILE - I blame them for a nation of fat kids and sad people....:roll:

Each to their own i say, but watch how you word that. For all the people who have replied to this and play these games in their FREE time then you could be calling us "sad people"

I could say the same about people who watch football. But i wont. Cos im just plain nice! :roll:

Serenity
10-Oct-09, 03:42
It's getting serious: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8298840.stm

I take it India are a nation of "fat kids and sad people" as well?
P.S not checked in a while but do you not need farmcash for flags anyway? I enjoy playing but would never pay real money toward it.

scorrie
10-Oct-09, 16:01
It's getting serious: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8298840.stm

I take it India are a nation of "fat kids and sad people" as well?
P.S not checked in a while but do you not need farmcash for flags anyway? I enjoy playing but would never pay real money toward it.

Crikey!! If Indian kids are busy playing Farmville, who is going to sweat away at 5p per hour to make cheap clothes for the Western market?

Jester
10-Oct-09, 16:05
I avoid all Apps on facebook like the plague - the mrs is addicted to bejewelled :eek:

Loraine
17-Oct-09, 00:00
Hey does anyone else on here play yo-ville? I could do with some more friends to help me in the sweet factory!!! ;) Pm me and I'll add you to my friends on facebook!

Please!!!! :D

Blast!
31-Oct-09, 03:23
Sorry Orgers, over the last few weeks I've really changed my opinion of Farmville. I think it's absolutely wonderful!!! I've managed to plough a few fields and seed some crops and I've even got a tractor on the way but I think I may need to sell a bull and a dozen lambs though to raise funds.....sad times! :~( It's REALLY addictive though isn't it?

Does anyone want be my neighbour?

(I'll sell you bales on the cheap, I'm nae bad like that)

Ben, aged 5.