PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the Dinosaur

munron
10-Sep-09, 16:13
Meet Dino, my new baby boy. He is three years old and is just starting his education, but he has taken to it like a duck to water, bless.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/Dino1.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/Dino3.jpg

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/Dino2.jpg

BINBOB
10-Sep-09, 16:38
Black Beauty.........lovely horse.;)

Liz
10-Sep-09, 17:15
Aaw he's lovely.

Poor boy will be confused though as won't know whether he is a dinosaur, duck or pony!!:lol:

brandy
10-Sep-09, 17:25
awww.. hes beautiful... im so jealous!

froal
10-Sep-09, 17:51
He's a lovely Big baby boy !
Is he starting his education or you leaving him till he's 4 ? :)

teenybash
10-Sep-09, 18:14
He is lovely and I may even catch a glimpse of him..................MMmmmmm
You have him with just about the best trainer there is....:cool:

hercs22
10-Sep-09, 19:51
oh my he is a stunner! good luck with him he looks like he'll make a cracking horse whatever he does!

Jovi
10-Sep-09, 20:30
He's lovely...and he looks like he's smiling in the first pic ;) What height is he at the moment? Good luck with him..enjoy :)

daisychain
10-Sep-09, 21:11
Ahh Nicola he's awesome!!!

munron
10-Sep-09, 21:15
I have just been at a rug sale so multiple quotes are beyond me at the moment.

Froal, He is just starting basics as he is very weak on his backend and he needs his teeth seen to so he wont be bitted until at least next year. He will be starting lunging but Dino will be brought on at his pace and may be backed next year, but he will probably still need another year to develop after that.

Teenybash, dinna be getting a crick in your neck now, and you are right they are excellent trainers and lovely people to boot.

Hercs22, you know he could be a superstar, and I might have to admit he is too much of star for me in the future but I could be an "owner" - would I get a special box at HOYS ha ha.

Jovi, I think we have decided he is 16hh, give or take an inch.

Binbob and Brandy thanks for your lovely comments - I will pass them on.

Liz I will not tell him you called him a duck - he cant help it if he waddles, he is NOT fat just very big bellied oops sorry boned ;-)

munron
10-Sep-09, 21:17
Ahh Nicola he's awesome!!!

Ah another rug addict I see, yup he has scrubbed up well

bullielove
10-Sep-09, 22:07
wow he is gorgoeus - give him a big cuddle from me and my daughter

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
10-Sep-09, 22:32
I see why you like him so much - he's similar to paddy a lot.......can see finn's type in him too .......he's going to get as big as finn i bet :-)

ett23
10-Sep-09, 23:09
he's similar to paddy a lot......

That's exactly what I thought. Apart from the height difference!! He is lovely - a real looker. ;)

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
10-Sep-09, 23:11
yeah he is a hunk - i really see why you fell for him ............

ps nicolam can you send me some mince parcels?

wickchick
10-Sep-09, 23:20
Very nice! what is it your planning on doing with him?

topotheuk
10-Sep-09, 23:27
Hey, he is the one I remember. He's gorgeous. Can't wait to meet him. Hahaha think I was the only one who didna have a rug habit tonight, but just might be developing a boot habit!! ;o)
See you tomorrow,
Dxx

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
10-Sep-09, 23:31
Hey, he is the one I remember. He's gorgeous. Can't wait to meet him. Hahaha think I was the only one who didna have a rug habit tonight, but just might be developing a boot habit!! ;o)
See you tomorrow,
Dxx

did you get the boots?? xx

topotheuk
10-Sep-09, 23:38
haha not yet, but am working on it!! I need new tyres for my trailer and a service, so hmmm don't know if I should push my luck at the moment. The grumpy one is not overly chuffed as have spent a fair bit on the car recently too. Am still waiting on the garage to get an exhaust after it fell off on the way home from Blair :o(

munron
11-Sep-09, 06:39
Very nice! what is it your planning on doing with him?

Thanks Ashleigh, to be honest I have no idea what I am going to do with him long term, but he will need a couple of years yet to develop into anything.

D & MA, well I have done my boot thing, pretty much exhausted the rug thing - so now I need a new thing. I was thinking that as my shed is getting closer to completion that I should now concentrate on the bed thing. Wood chip or shavings, straw, coo comfort, hay bars etc etc

GruesomeTwosome
15-Sep-09, 07:40
Oh Nicola, he is a bonnie boy, i'm sure you will do well with him x

munron
15-Sep-09, 17:21
Oh Nicola, he is a bonnie boy, i'm sure you will do well with him x

Thanks GT he has certainly scrubbed up well, I wish it worked for all men ;0

wizzy87
18-Sep-09, 10:21
awwwwwww he is just lovely :D

bumkin
18-Sep-09, 16:03
Happy birthday Nicola!!! :lol:

That's the first time I've seen Dino and he is gorgous!!!!

chaz
18-Sep-09, 16:25
Excellent photos of Dino and Shane:D