PDA

View Full Version : It Midnight Why Is Everybody Still Up?

Foxy
03-Apr-06, 00:08
It's now midnight I was wondering how so many people are still up? I'm up because were at the lambing but I wondered about the rest of you? :grin:

krieve
03-Apr-06, 00:11
I am still up because i am on here.:lol: :lol: :lol: better go to bed in a minute got to go to ness in the morning early:~(

angela5
03-Apr-06, 00:12
It's now midnight I was wondering how so many people are still up? I'm up because were at the lambing but I wondered about the rest of you? :grin:

The spring in my mattress annoys me....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Foxy
03-Apr-06, 00:13
I wish I could go to my bed but not for another hour. :grin:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
03-Apr-06, 00:14
Because I'm the Count from Sesame Street.....I do like to count.....one orger(ha-ha-ha).....two orgers(ha-ha-ha).......three orgers(ha-ha-ha).....four orgers(ha-ha-ha)................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzz...zz.z. z.......sorry Foxy....fell asleep counting orgers.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Foxy
03-Apr-06, 00:19
I only wanted to know what your all doing, I don't want you all to rush off to bed now I've told you the time our i'll be left on my own and they'll be no posts to read.

krieve
03-Apr-06, 00:21
lol i am of to bed now night all lol

only joking!!!

canuck
03-Apr-06, 00:36

Some of us live in a far away time zone. Gosh, here the sun is still shining! It does get quiet on the org around my midnight time, but even then there are always a few UK people around.

In our great big world, Caithness.org is a place that never sleeps.

Foxy
03-Apr-06, 00:42
Hi Canuck I'm glad the sun shining with you it managed it for a little while with us today, but the forecast is snow showers for Monday.

canuck
03-Apr-06, 00:48
Yuk, more snow! That must be unpleasant for lambing.
We have a thunderstorm on tap for tomorrow.

sjwahwah
03-Apr-06, 00:49
midnite... that's lunch time for us lately.

Kenn
03-Apr-06, 00:51
Well Foxy I don't have any lambs to deliver but I do work strange hours too and when you don't get home until 9.30pm and then have to eat, it tends to make for a late night.

"It's never to wet to woo."

callum
03-Apr-06, 01:12
im a night porter in a hotel thats why

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
03-Apr-06, 06:13
Like Canuck sead Foxy it might be midnight with you but it's 9.00am down under,you should come visit,sunshine all the time, darkiehttp://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif