PDA

View Full Version : New Catering Company

shamrock2007
08-Sep-09, 16:06
Just thought that I would let you all know that I am now ready for business. Company name is KCC. Will be catering for all parties, business lunches etc. Homemade food & good prices

Mr P Cannop
08-Sep-09, 16:09
Just thought that I would let you all know that I am now ready for business. Company name is KCC. Will be catering for all parties, business lunches etc. Homemade food & good prices

where is this ?? Thurso Wick ??

igglepiggle
08-Sep-09, 16:18
Wish you all the best!!

shamrock2007
08-Sep-09, 19:57
Thanks. I'm on the Wick side.

Mr P Cannop
08-Sep-09, 20:41
whats the name of your business ??

shamrock2007
08-Sep-09, 20:56
KCC (Kirsteen's Catering Company)

WickWitch
08-Sep-09, 21:04
Good luck with your new venture. Have you approached b&b's so that they can offer your picnic services to their guests?

grumpy1
08-Sep-09, 21:21
all the best hope it all goes well.....

poppett
08-Sep-09, 21:25
Good luck in your venture.

Mr P Cannop
08-Sep-09, 21:57
where about in wick is it ??

shamrock2007
09-Sep-09, 08:41
Thank Wickwitch never thought of that. Cheers guys. I'm running the business from my home at the moment but hope to expand into premises maybe next year :)

Kevin Milkins
09-Sep-09, 09:21
KCC (Kirsteen's Catering Company)

Good luck with your new venture Kirsteen, it's good to see someone having a go when times are hard.

Should have named it Kirsteen's Food Company though.;)

starry
09-Sep-09, 09:49
Good luck I hope it all goes well and you get lots of business xxx

achingale
09-Sep-09, 10:00
Good for you! I wish you every success in your venture.

WickWitch
09-Sep-09, 10:54
Thank Wickwitch never thought of that. Cheers guys. I'm running the business from my home at the moment but hope to expand into premises maybe next year :)
It is a service that I have come across in other parts of the country when touring and think it is a brilliant idea, especially when hill walking. In the winter warm food like sausage rolls, bacon roll and soup are a real bonus.
I am sure that you will make a great success of it.

lelebo
09-Sep-09, 11:51
Best of luck for your new business :)

YummyMummy
09-Sep-09, 12:08
It is a service that I have come across in other parts of the country when touring and think it is a brilliant idea, especially when hill walking. In the winter warm food like sausage rolls, bacon roll and soup are a real bonus.
I am sure that you will make a great success of it.

WickWitch - That's a great idea!
I have a luxury (self catering) property in Lybster and that service would be welcomed by my guests, I am sure. Have sent you a PM Shamrock - if that's something you would consider, I'd definately be interested! Congratulations on your new venture. I wish you every success:)

shamrock2007
09-Sep-09, 15:25
Thank you so much to everyone for your nice messages. I really like the ideas of the picnic hampers & will probably start working on menus. Keep you all posted. Thanks again xx

Liz
09-Sep-09, 15:28
Wishing you every success in your new business venture.:D

DarkAngel
09-Sep-09, 15:58
Good Luck Kirsteen!! :)
Im Sure You Will Have Plenty Business :)

Nettie
09-Sep-09, 18:06
:D I would like to add a message of "Good Luck" Kirsteen! :D

I am thinking of having a party next summer and would welcome help with the catering. Do you have menus and price lists available yet? I will PM my addresss if you have.

shamrock2007
18-Sep-09, 21:37
Just a wee update KCC is now trading got a good selection of menus & prices ready, can send menus out to people if they want any :) Thanks

shamrock2007
22-Sep-09, 16:38
Hi guys me again!!! haha. Just to let you know that KCC is going to be offering a picnic hamper service I know that its turning to winter but i do have one winter warmer menu for the hardened romantics [lol]

chocolatechip
22-Sep-09, 18:51
Would you be able to send me a menu and prices I would like to see out of interest! :D Thanks and hope it all works out for you!!

achingale
23-Sep-09, 10:42
Can you send a menu and prices to me too? A nice romantic picnic sounds wonderful - if the weather is nice.:)

shamrock2007
25-Sep-09, 12:59
Picnic hampers are now home & menus ready. Cheers :D

YummyMummy
25-Sep-09, 17:33
Just a wee update KCC is now trading got a good selection of menus & prices ready, can send menus out to people if they want any :) Thanks

Having received the picnic menus to display in my holiday home, I must say they are FANTASTIC! The winter-warmer menu is great and there's even a specific children's menu.
I have every confidence that this is a service that will be taken up by guests - excellent value too!
Looking forward to seeing the hampers:)