PDA

View Full Version : Little Old Lady (in red)

munron
07-Sep-09, 20:24
Windy is getting fed up with all the young whippersnappers getting all the limelight, so she changed into something daring and posed provocatively.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p216/munron_photos/Windysnewrug.jpg

Well what she is really saying is that I may have missed biting you this time, although I tried countless times, I wont miss next time (insert evil laugh).

This rug will not look like this tomorrow so may as well have one photo for posterity.

ett23
07-Sep-09, 21:48
Ha ha she looks adorable. But chances are with all the mud about you'll be peeling it off her tomorrow and it'll be a nice shade of brown......;)

munron
08-Sep-09, 17:12
I told Windy she was adorable and she bared her teeth at me.

She is still red remarkably, although sadly it does make spotting her on the wrong side of the electric fence obvious, mines has blown over. My chunky monkey is still on the right side as good as gold, cos he is scared of the tape......bless

Liz
08-Sep-09, 17:31
Ooh look at Windy (great name!lol) in her lovely new red coat.:D

She is lovely and sounds like a character. Bless 'chunky monkey' being scared of the tape! Beeg feardy!:lol:

froal
08-Sep-09, 17:47
I love it when you get a new Rug ! but it doesn't last long with the colour more brownish after a few rolls in the biggest pudddle of mud ! :)

munron
08-Sep-09, 18:08
Ooh look at Windy (great name!lol) in her lovely new red coat.:D

She is lovely and sounds like a character. Bless 'chunky monkey' being scared of the tape! Beeg feardy!:lol:

Windy is appropriate today for sure (her sunday name is Blaircourt Wishing Wind). I just know that the beeg feardy is exactly that as there is nothing on this earth (apart from white tape) that would stop Paddy getting to food..

I love it when you get a new Rug ! but it doesn't last long with the colour more brownish after a few rolls in the biggest pudddle of mud ! :)

Ha ha I know hence why I was the saddo out taking photos of her last night - when the new winter one goes on I will probably be out in the piddling rain doing similar :-)

teenybash
08-Sep-09, 19:19
Lovely picture of Windy............what you didn't catch on camera though was Chris DeBurgh standing in the corner hollering out...... Lady In Red traa laaa......

munron
08-Sep-09, 20:24
Aye Chris was there teenybash, singing his little heart out whilst poop picking haha

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
08-Sep-09, 20:33
haha - look at windy - she;s a horseware gal - you do realise she'll never adorn a cheaper rug after getting that number....

munron
08-Sep-09, 20:58
haha - look at windy - she;s a horseware gal - you do realise she'll never adorn a cheaper rug after getting that number....

wait till you see her pessoa - a vision in lilac ha ha

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
08-Sep-09, 21:12
oh is it....does she like it??? does she look lovely in it....or a wee wifey with a blue rinse kinda look??

munron
08-Sep-09, 21:20
I have only taken it out of the bag and touched it - that dirty old mare isnt getting near it until I have coveted it for a while, might use it as a duvet until harsh winter :-).

I feel so proud of my bargain, it gave me more pleasure than ebay and that is saying something

Mental note to self - going to rug sale with fellow rug addict may not be a good idea, will have to attend classes and stand up saying my name is...........and i buy rugs.......

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
08-Sep-09, 21:50
hahaha thats funny - never come to a trade fair with me - thats for sure!!!