PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible ?

scaraben
07-Sep-09, 11:06
I gave an address recently which was recorded and a CD copy of the address was sent to me. I put this CD in the drawer of my PC and have now saved it all on "Real player" What I would like to know now is ............ is it possible to select some of the tracks and transfer it as an attachment to an email and send it to my friend ?? Guidance will be appreciated.

dx100uk
07-Sep-09, 13:34
sorry finding it hard to understand your problem.

do you mean it is an audio recording of some kind, and now you have this on a CD in realplayer format? [will be filename.RM or .RMA?]

dx

scaraben
07-Sep-09, 15:42
Sorry, perhaps I've not made myself clear. What I have done is to upload a CD on to the real player programme. I can now listen to what was on the CD. What I'd like to do now is to send certain tracks from that upload by email to a friend ........ if that can be done ?

Aaldtimer
07-Sep-09, 19:28
Sorry, perhaps I've not made myself clear. What I have done is to upload a CD on to the real player programme. I can now listen to what was on the CD. What I'd like to do now is to send certain tracks from that upload by email to a friend ........ if that can be done ?

If your Realplayer works the same way as mine it will have your tracks stored in your Music files in Mp3 form. It should be easy enough to find them.:)