PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas!!!

Fran
07-Sep-09, 01:02
Can't beleive I have had my first Christmas card, delivered on Friday. I think it is silly to send cards this early..and who was it from...the well known gordon Campbell from dornoch.!!! I expect many others have received one too.

joxville
07-Sep-09, 01:04
Is that the guy who tried to become an MP in Caithness?

Fran
07-Sep-09, 01:55
Yes, thats him!!

Aaldtimer
07-Sep-09, 03:02
Well! I'm miffed! I didn't get a Xmas card.
What I got was a leaflet of the most rambling guff I have ever read, and ...a request for donations to his campaign!:roll:
In yer dreams Campbell!
The men with white coats should be shepherding this man into some sort of safe custody.
Wasn't he convicted of some sort of breach of the peace?
Entering someone's home and behaving erratically?

Westsider3
07-Sep-09, 07:31
I got one too! I couldn't believe it!

Thumper
07-Sep-09, 08:30
Maybe they were from last year and not early but late-mind you with that man anything is possible :eek: x

Dog
07-Sep-09, 08:56
Whilst on this theme -- "Merry Christmas " everyone.
That will save me sending christmas cards this year!!!!

riggerboy
07-Sep-09, 09:41
hang him
hang him
hang him
and hang him again

must check the mail box to see if i got a card,

Scunner
07-Sep-09, 10:20
didnt get a card, but a begging letter. Same old rubbish.

Kevin Milkins
07-Sep-09, 11:50
I got a letter off some MP, (it hit the bin before I read it so don't now who it was off), but it came in a hand written envelope.:confused

ŠAmethyst
07-Sep-09, 13:11
I got a letter off some MP, (it hit the bin before I read it so don't now who it was off), but it came in a hand written envelope.:confused

A good while ago now (while I was still living in Caithness) I got a note through the door from the postie... Had to go down to the sorting office to collect a letter that hadn't had the correct postage.

They dug the letter out, hand written envelope. I am so pleased I asked if I could open it before paying the postage... a letter from an MP asking for donations. Politely told them where they could put their postage fee and ripped the letter.

Why would I want to pay to be asked for money!? lol