PDA

View Full Version : Pony Club North Cup

lorry
06-Sep-09, 21:02
Hi, all you horsey ones.
Did you all enjoy the north cup at northfield, halkirk yesterday?

lorry
06-Sep-09, 21:04
Forgot to say - i did!
Was jump judging and thoroughly enjoyed it

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
06-Sep-09, 21:07
me too enjoyed the xc jump judging :-)

munron
06-Sep-09, 21:49
I missed the opportunity as I was getting pampered doon sooth - how did it all go, did we win or was it just a good day oot?

I hope the weather was kind to you as when I left on Fri it seemed the river had taken over Halkirk eek

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
06-Sep-09, 21:59
weather was "changeable" for want of a better word - think some in the first class (open) in the show jumping found the ground quite hard going .....

but it didn't spoil the day at all...

orkney won....

Leanne
06-Sep-09, 22:34
I missed it due to having to worm my lot - took longer than anticipated. This along with having to rebuild the fences that the river took down meant I missed it :( I hope you all had a good time!

Pics though please - i need them!!!!

topotheuk
07-Sep-09, 12:08
Photos can now be viewed from

www.jamesgunn.co.uk Go to galleries, equestrian, North Cup and then choose, dressage xc or winners.

For show jumping pictures go to

www.louisebainphotography.co.uk/portfolio69409.html that should take you straight to the photos. If the link doesn't work, go to www.louisebainphotography.co.uk and go to galleries, scroll down til you see North Cup.

Enjoy!!

We had a great day, Caithness were in the lead right up to the last class, so it was a competitive win for Orkney. Happily they didn't just come over in droves and take it off us, we put up a really good fight and held our own right to the last. Well done Orkney, and to Caithness.
Kids all had a great time, even althought they all went home a tad soggy. The course held up really well considering the rain before and during the event. Hats off to the kids for staying competitive in that rain!

Well done to everyone who took part and a huge thank you from the Pony Club to everyone who took part in the event, wether jump judging, helping with the muscle work, sponsoring or coming to watch. It is very much appreciated. :o)

over-the-ord
08-Sep-09, 08:43
a link to my boy and my lovely daughter so proud of the both of them, he flew around the XC course didn't bat an eyelid at all those scary jumps! what a star he is, he looked after her all the way around, in the wet conditions

http://www.louisebainphotography.co.uk/photo3448791.html

and they got 6th place.

tilly
08-Sep-09, 17:59
He certainly is a star, he is lovely