PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Berriedale

Anonymous
23-Dec-03, 18:41
Have you been to Cafe Berriedale lately, its blooming good, they have some right good nosh going on, its also warm and cosy just whats needed on a winters day.
I went to day it was great :lol:

rewster
28-Dec-03, 22:02
:confused Cafe Berriedale?

Is that near/in Berriedale Braes? If so you'll need something stiffer than coffee after the hair pin bends, and mad gradients!

Anonymous
05-Jan-04, 20:42
Thats the one, when you get round the bend its there just to welcome you, just pop inside have a nice rest then on ye way again, abd don't for get to come back :evil they wll be waiting for you

Mr P Cannop
05-Jan-04, 20:50
why not post the menu in here to let Folk know whats on offer and prices ??

Anonymous
05-Jan-04, 23:33
Thats a good idea, the next time i go in i will get one from them :lol:

George Brims
06-Jan-04, 20:22
Also please list their opening hours so I know if I will get a cup of tea on the way up or down, next time I visit. Of course the burning question is always "Will we get to Capaldi's in time for an ice cream?"

webmannie
06-Jan-04, 22:08
I always worry if the family size tub in the boot will still be frozen by the time i get home, LOL

Anonymous
07-Jan-04, 19:00
Aks em if you can ye ice cream in there frezers well you have a nice cupper, also i get openning time next time i go, :lol:

Anonymous
08-Jan-04, 12:57
http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/tourism/cafe/cafeberriedale.htm

As far as I know these times shown are correct, but best to call to be sure.

Anonymous
08-Jan-04, 17:41
So its open 7am till 7pm 7 days a week and they do a dam good breakfast, also now they are doing a roast lunch, so go on call in but becarefull comeing back out on to the A9, look both ways and you will be all right.
Enjoy your food, after all food is the god of love so eat on.
Love to you all from me.
Sir George Of Dunbeath :evil :evil :evil [lol]