PDA

View Full Version : hi

sharona
06-Sep-09, 17:37
theres a lot of people up here with two much time on there hands to realize there is work out there for everbody to do but they bhave nothin else better to do than type

redeyedtreefrog
06-Sep-09, 17:41
theres a lot of people up here with two much time on there hands to realize there is work out there for everbody to do but they bhave nothin else better to do than type

I'd be willing to bet that most people here have a job and chat on the Org in their spare time, or maybe when they're supposed to be working. And please do learn to spell.

ŠAmethyst
06-Sep-09, 17:50

So you assume I don't have a job?

I got one... want me to prove it!?

sharona
06-Sep-09, 17:50
chat about wot local rubbish instead of interesting stuff

Aaldtimer
06-Sep-09, 17:51

So what's your excuse then?:roll:

sharona
06-Sep-09, 17:52
not you your self

sharona
06-Sep-09, 17:53
no excuse i work it sunday so i have time

redeyedtreefrog
06-Sep-09, 17:54

No, there's a good mix.

Venture
06-Sep-09, 17:55

Along comes another one. :roll: So how long will this one last.[lol]

newpark
06-Sep-09, 17:57
Oh dear looks like someone is only posting to cause a fight. Very mature. Maybe it is you with too much time. Note the spelling of too. Two is the spelling of a number.

Dreamweaver
06-Sep-09, 18:01
hahahaha what a cheeky bissom

sharona
06-Sep-09, 18:02
a touchy subject theres a lot wot would talk about this one with a lot of time on there hands

ŠAmethyst

So we bore you?

If you feel that what we talk about doesn't interest you, there is nothing stopping you from posting about something that does interest you.

But don't be disappointed if you find that not everyone is interested in the same things as yourself.

Although chatting about 'local rubbish' actually does interest many of us here.

joxville
I av a job and its keeps me bizy alot ov the time and it gets stresfool two sew i come on hear to unwynd have alaff wif pals and discus loods of thing that truble me or them to or discuss caithness as well not to cause fights. :)

redeyedtreefrog
06-Sep-09, 18:04
a touchy subject theres a lot wot would talk about this one with a lot of time on there hands

Could you rephrase that in English please?

sharona
06-Sep-09, 18:04
not causing fights just chattin to talk about some thing different ok

newpark
06-Sep-09, 18:05
I av a job and its keeps me bizy alot ov the time and it gets stresfool two sew i come on hear to unwynd have alaff wif pals and discus loods of thing that truble me or them to or discuss caithness as well not to cause fights. :)

ha ha very funny joxville even more apt that you location is set to Sarcasm Road. Gave me a laugh.

teddybear1873
06-Sep-09, 18:07
I can now see what Lizz was getting act on her other post.

ŠAmethyst
06-Sep-09, 18:08

IOU... *giggles again*

Oh no, my sides are hurting again!

sharona
06-Sep-09, 18:09
thats better than local gossip havin a laugh

ŠAmethyst
06-Sep-09, 18:10

If you don't want to cause fights, don't post messages assuming that we have no jobs. Or assuming anything else for that matter!

bhoy1973
06-Sep-09, 18:13
There are some people up here with no grammatical sense. 'Two' many of them for my liking :mad:

redeyedtreefrog
06-Sep-09, 18:13
If you don't want to cause fights, don't post messages assuming that we have no jobs. Or assuming anything else for that matter!

Agreed, to assume makes an ass out of you and me.

joxville
06-Sep-09, 18:16

That brings back memories. I recall Benny Hill doing a sketch about that. :)

ŠAmethyst
06-Sep-09, 18:17

too asses do i c

u n me :lol:

Kodiak
06-Sep-09, 18:18

If you go and take a long hard look in a Mirror you will see the person of whom you are talking about.

bish667
06-Sep-09, 18:21
I'm lost, whats this topic about?

ŠAmethyst
06-Sep-09, 18:22
I'm lost, whats this topic about?

I wouldn't worry about it! lol.

teddybear1873
06-Sep-09, 18:23
I wouldn't worry about it! lol.

I don't think this is classed as a topic somehow.

joxville
06-Sep-09, 18:23
Hi Sharona, welcome to the org.

The great thing about this forum is that many subjects can be chatted about and usually are. If a thread doesn't interest you then avoid it, or if there is a particular subject you wish to discuss then start a new thread, though be prepared that not everyone will agree with your opinion, just like in real life. For the most part, everyone on here is friendly although there is the occassional cross word, just develop a thick skin, ignore the idiots, (like me), and try enjoy the site for what it is. :)

ŠAmethyst
06-Sep-09, 18:29
That's what I meant, teddy! :)

And to add to what jox said, be prepared to have a thread or two hijacked like this one was... it's our attempt at humour. Although it can fail sometimes! lol

George Brims
06-Sep-09, 18:39
Hey listen you, where I'm sitting it's Sunday morning. The neighbours are off to church, the "Breakfast with the Beatles" programme is on the radio, and I am sitting here with my cup of tea catching up on the Caithness craic. If you think there's work to be done, just you go off and do it. I'll do some later, maybe.

sharona
06-Sep-09, 18:45
sunday just sit there have your dinner dinner and enjoy like the rest

redeyedtreefrog
06-Sep-09, 18:49
sunday just sit there have your dinner dinner and enjoy like the rest

I've had my "dinner dinner" and enjoyed it, see thread entitled "Witty Banter" for further details :D

Thumper
06-Sep-09, 18:52
Hmmn I thought we came on to the org to have some banter,catch up on local news,make friends,and have some fun but it seems to have fallen by the wayside lately.I think when we sign up we should all have to sign a contract stating that we wont "feed the trolls" ;) x

George Brims
06-Sep-09, 18:53
I've had my "dinner dinner" and enjoyed it, see thread entitled "Witty Banter" for further details :D
I love venison.

redeyedtreefrog
06-Sep-09, 18:59
I think when we sign up we should all have to sign a contract stating that we wont "feed the trolls" ;) x

http://teoten.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

northener
06-Sep-09, 19:03
http://teoten.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

Nah, it's good fun trying to guess whether their IQ is above or below that of a plantpot.

Bring 'em on I say!

Anyway, what's this thread about?

ŠAmethyst
06-Sep-09, 19:06
Hmmn I thought we came on to the org to have some banter,catch up on local news,make friends,and have some fun but it seems to have fallen by the wayside lately.I think when we sign up we should all have to sign a contract stating that we wont "feed the trolls" ;) x

But feeding the trolls can be so much fun! :p

BRIE
07-Sep-09, 11:23

What exactly is the point of this thread??? wonder if she classes a secretary as having a job, dont they sit & type alot too! :eek:

Invisible
07-Sep-09, 11:50

if so then why not start a new thread instead of effectivly saying other threads are rubbish with no meaning.
Welcome to the org by the way.

tonkatojo
07-Sep-09, 11:56

Is that jobs you are referring to, if so this post should be in the Jokes/humour section.

cuddlepop
07-Sep-09, 12:12

I bet that took you ages to type.:lol:

Tighsonas4
07-Sep-09, 12:12
a lot of the old ones that are gone would have loved this one to get tucked into would have eaten it alive [lol] tony

wee sparkle
07-Sep-09, 12:17
This random thread has just made my day! :lol: Hahahaha, the great thing about the org.... we'll take a thread with absolutely no point, and give it a bit of humour, love it :p.

ŠAmethyst
07-Sep-09, 12:39
This random thread has just made my day! :lol: Hahahaha, the great thing about the org.... we'll take a thread with absolutely no point, and give it a bit of humour, love it :p.

I think that's what a lot of people like about the org :)

wee sparkle
07-Sep-09, 12:42
I think that's what a lot of people like about the org :)

Haha, definately! Better than using it just to moan :)

ŠAmethyst
07-Sep-09, 12:44
Haha, definately! Better than using it just to moan :)

Oh no, we like doing that, too! :p

wee sparkle
07-Sep-09, 12:57
Oh no, we like doing that, too! :p

Haha :p indeed we do! :lol:

trix
07-Sep-09, 13:01

i cana believe 'e cheek o'ed :eek:

iv taken holidays til pack ma hoose up as am movin, taken oot half an oer til check up on 'e kait'ness crack an am bein telt 'get back til work'!!

honestly...some people hev no perspective....:roll:

ŠAmethyst
07-Sep-09, 13:05
i cana believe 'e cheek o'ed :eek:

iv taken holidays til pack ma hoose up as am movin, taken oot half an oer til check up on 'e kait'ness crack an am bein telt 'get back til work'!!

honestly...some people hev no perspective....:roll:

Hence why this thread has turned into a mick-take :D

Gleber2
07-Sep-09, 13:23
thats better than local gossip havin a laugh
Are you British?

elamanya
07-Sep-09, 13:32
lol tought you asked if they were bitter there for a minute,