PDA

View Full Version : X factor

highlander
06-Sep-09, 13:36
Only into a few shows so far its going to be a great final, some fantastic singers, the lassie who sang last night from wales was amazing.

nicnic74
06-Sep-09, 13:47
She was really good, but Jamie Afro who sung Sex on fire by Kings of leon last week was brilliant, hope he makes the final

redeyedtreefrog
06-Sep-09, 15:43
I hate that program, although i enjoyed the man dressed as a cowboy singing 9 to 5.

tonkatojo
06-Sep-09, 16:27
I hate that program, although i enjoyed the man dressed as a cowboy singing 9 to 5.

It didn't stop you watching did it. :(

grumpy1
06-Sep-09, 22:04
She was really good, but Jamie Afro who sung Sex on fire by Kings of leon last week was brilliant, hope he makes the final

he was out of this world...very good...

Kevin Milkins
06-Sep-09, 22:17
Only into a few shows so far its going to be a great final, some fantastic singers, the lassie who sang last night from wales was amazing.

She was very good, but her legs looked odd.:confused I know that sounds hypercrytical, but I had a tear in my eye with the wonderfull voice and thought she had legs like a rugby player.

Tilly Teckel
06-Sep-09, 23:18
She was very good, but her legs looked odd.:confused I know that sounds hypercrytical, but I had a tear in my eye with the wonderfull voice and thought she had legs like a rugby player.
Oi boyo! A lot of us Welsh girls have legs like rugby players! You say it like it's a negative thing?! At least we can sing!

Kevin Milkins
06-Sep-09, 23:32
Oi boyo! A lot of us Welsh girls have legs like rugby players! You say it like it's a negative thing?! At least we can sing!

LOL, For sure the girl could sing ,but I found her legs just looked odd.