PDA

View Full Version : stud staffie

cj76
05-Sep-09, 19:56
hi there i have 2 red staffordshire bull terriers available for stud,kc registered lovely dogs if interested pm me thanks...

bullielove
08-Sep-09, 23:13
why breed when the rescues are full of wee staffies and staffie crosses being put to sleep every day :~(:~(

Rescues are over run with them and they are so hard to rehome poor dogs

from a fellow staffie lover

BINBOB
09-Sep-09, 10:37
why breed when the rescues are full of wee staffies and staffie crosses being put to sleep every day :~(:~(

Agree with u............it seems that rescue centres have quite a few staffies.;)

angusk2
09-Sep-09, 11:35
Yeah the dog home out the road always has a few but these are mostly crosses,my staffie has been out there that many times they are on a first name basis with him(he's Harry Houdini re-incarnated).But pedigree Staffies are always in demand,thier popularity has increased up here over the last few years i personaly know of about 15 Staffies in Thurso alone.

Leanne
09-Sep-09, 18:01

Exactly what I was going to say.

Also want to add that they are not all cross breeds and some come with papers (I have had one)

bullielove
09-Sep-09, 21:28
Leanne you are right they are not all crosses and even if they were scottish staffie rescue is bursting at the seams wi pure breeds due to the amount of irresponsible owners out there - they are also very active in inverness so not too far away for anyone who is looking for a staffie

dragonfly
10-Sep-09, 08:08
and what health checks have been carried out on the proposed stud dogs?

cj76
13-Sep-09, 14:50
my dogs have had all health checks!!
and are full pedigree
if i want to breed them think thats totally my choice