PDA

View Full Version : District 9

teddybear1873
05-Sep-09, 17:48
Watched this last week. Strange film but good......I think. Has anyone seen it yet? It did take about 30-40 mins for the film to kick in. It certainly was original.

ShelleyCowie
05-Sep-09, 20:02
im going to be watching it this week. The trailers look brilliant!

Aaldtimer
06-Sep-09, 03:02
Watched this last week. Strange film but good......I think. Has anyone seen it yet? It did take about 30-40 mins for the film to kick in. It certainly was original.

Strangely enough, the SoS film critic thought it lost it's way in the second half of the film. Haven't seen it myself, just reporting what I've read.:confused

youoldduffer
12-Sep-09, 18:57
Watched it last night and was well chuffed with it, it did have a couple of bits that made me think WHY? but all in all a enjoyable film.

ShelleyCowie
12-Sep-09, 19:55
I watched it 2 nights ago and thought it was brilliant! Really really really enjoyed it! :Razz

Connor.
13-Sep-09, 02:43
Watched it a couple nights back, very impressed with it.

Good storyline(in my opinion) and the graphics in it were quite amazing.

The Pepsi Challenge
13-Sep-09, 14:52
Enjoyed it.

Can you say Sequel boys and girls? I bet you can.

maidenmania
13-Sep-09, 16:12
Great film and the documentry style works well, best sci-fi seen for a long time.

ShelleyCowie
25-Sep-09, 21:32
Enjoyed it.

Can you say Sequel boys and girls? I bet you can.

I hope there is a sequel!! Brilliant film!

youoldduffer
28-Sep-09, 12:13
Watched it last night and was well chuffed with it, it did have a couple of bits that made me think WHY? but all in all a enjoyable film.

As i had said in my earlier post there were a few bits that I thought WHY? but to over analise a fictitous film like this guy made me laugh, dont get me wrong his points ar valid but come on its a film watch it and enjoy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1136608/board/thread/147811395

Gamerdude2009
29-Sep-09, 16:32
What a awesome film.

Cant remember the last time i actually watched a film that was good and didn't have A-list stars everywhere.

ShelleyCowie
20-Oct-09, 23:25
What a awesome film.

Cant remember the last time i actually watched a film that was good and didn't have A-list stars everywhere.

Its the type of film you would expect to see the A-Listers in wouldnt you, bet if there is a sequal then they will want dibbs then because of how well the movie has done.

I really enjoyed it. Fingers crossed it comes out on Blu-Ray. :Razz Infact i think i will go check now! ;)