PDA

View Full Version : Landward - Returning To Caithness

Bruce_H
05-Sep-09, 13:28
Hello fellow orgers

I am happy to say that I have the privilege or returning to Caithness once more around September 15th. Though an unlikely chain of events, I am going to be working with the BBC program Landward, as they are filming a show about people returning to their roots during Scotland's Homecoming year. From what I understand they will be assembling segments from several folks from the US, Canada and Australia into a larger show.

The segment I will be involved in will be filming around Berriedale and Dunbeath that week. If you see me down there with the Landward crew in tow or up at Wetherspoons in Wick, please feel free to say hello.

Bruce H

Kevin Milkins
05-Sep-09, 14:09
Good luck with that Bruce and remind us a bit closer to the day.

ciderally
05-Sep-09, 22:31
oh..i dont know...maybe you could get all the local ogers,running up and doon the brayes.....so there is a few folkes coming home....well welcome home and good luck

Moira
05-Sep-09, 22:48
Excellent Bruce H. I look forward to seeing you.

Bruce_H
13-Sep-09, 00:00
Wow, how lucky did I get with the weather? If I read the charts correctly it should be nice for the filming this week down in Berriedale and Dunbeath.

I am so looking forward to being back in Caithness!

Bruce H

Moira
13-Sep-09, 00:08
I don't want to burst your bubble but the weather can change dramatically by the hour. The only weather forecast to trust is by Tugmistress on here.

Good luck with the filming. :D

Bruce_H
13-Sep-09, 15:55
I wonder what manner of bribe I could arrange for Tugmistress?
:lol:

Bruce H