PDA

View Full Version : Gambling Big Brother

Loch not Lock
04-Sep-09, 19:24
This will emphasise how gambling can be both a wonderful pleasure and a profitable experience. Backed Sophie at 8.6 and she is now a certainty. Weighed in !!!!!:Razz

Loch not Lock
04-Sep-09, 19:27
This will emphasise how gambling can be both a wonderful pleasure and a profitable experience. Backed Sophie at 8.6 and she is now a certainty. Weighed in !!!!!:Razz
If I am wrong I will eat my foot - left one.:D

northener
04-Sep-09, 19:38
:confused ye've lost me.......

joxville
04-Sep-09, 19:45
I look forward to see-ing the video on youtube Loch! :)

BTW, will you require condiments to put on your foot or will you just put up with the cheesy smell? [lol]

Kodiak
04-Sep-09, 20:12

Can you explain this in English so that us non Gamblers can understand. It is just nonsence to me.

Venture
05-Sep-09, 08:46
Can you explain this in English so that us non Gamblers can understand. It is just nonsence to me.

Seems like Loch not Lock put a bet on Sophie to win Big Brother and judging by today's headlines will be quids in.;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/bigbrother/article-1211282/Big-Brother-Glamour-model-Sophie-Reade-proves-bookies-right-wins-10th-series.html

Loch not Lock
05-Sep-09, 09:34
If I am wrong I will eat my foot - left one.:D
Great stuff, Sophie. I am now rich and won't be needing crutches.:)

crayola
05-Sep-09, 13:03
Does 8.6 mean '8 to 6' or '8.6 to 1'?

Loch not Lock
06-Sep-09, 00:15
Does 8.6 mean '8 to 6' or '8.6 to 1'?
On the exchanges 8.6 includes the stake so it means 7.6 to 1.

crayola
06-Sep-09, 00:18
On the exchanges 8.6 includes the stake so it means 7.6 to 1.
Thanks for the explanation. You must be happy today. :)

Loch not Lock
06-Sep-09, 13:16
Thanks for the explanation. You must be happy today. :)
Top of the World - Thanks Crayola.