PDA

View Full Version : Puppies born tonight!

Kathy@watten
04-Sep-09, 05:16
Well on the wettest night possible guess where I spent the night? In the dog house...for all the right reasons as Smug (yellow lab) was whelping and she has had four lovely pups 2 black boys and 2 yellow girls and is fine herself too which was the important bit for me. Will attempt to post pics in the next few days.

Kevin Milkins
04-Sep-09, 07:06
Well on the wettest night possible guess where I spent the night? In the dog house...for all the right reasons as Smug (yellow lab) was whelping and she has had four lovely pups 2 black boys and 2 yellow girls and is fine herself too which was the important bit for me. Will attempt to post pics in the next few days.

Congratulations, with every drop of rain comes a little sunshine.:Razz

Allsorts
04-Sep-09, 07:16
OH exciting can't wait to see pictures

S&LHEN
04-Sep-09, 08:55
Thats great congratulations !!!!:)

BINBOB
04-Sep-09, 09:57
Congratulations.Well done,Smug.;)

mumof2
04-Sep-09, 10:26
awwww bless ickle labs bet they're gorgeous. :D

cuddlepop
04-Sep-09, 12:37

Thats good news and two of each colour,do you know the sex of the pups yet?:D.....what a night to be born though.:eek:

laguna2
04-Sep-09, 13:00

Think we already know the sex of the pups?

Liz
04-Sep-09, 13:26
Congrats on the safe birth of four lovely puppies. Well done Smug.:D

Looking forward to seeing some photos.

cuddlepop
04-Sep-09, 13:44
Think we already know the sex of the pups?

Mind eleswhere just now.:eek:

laguna2
04-Sep-09, 13:50
Mind eleswhere just now.:eek:

In Inverness perchance? I am sure she will be fine ... let us know how she got on ;)

cuddlepop
04-Sep-09, 15:16
In Inverness perchance? I am sure she will be fine ... let us know how she got on ;)

Yip, think she was a wee baby the way I'm thinkin.:roll:

Phoenix200416
05-Sep-09, 16:02
Awwwww! Congratulations to you and Smug! What a night to pick though! Looking forward to seeing the pictures! Gotta love puppy breath :D

zarapopet
05-Sep-09, 17:04
i have just become a new mum for the first time to i had 4 boys and 2 girls what an experience .
hard work but well worth it when you see the little darlings my name is zara and my partner is oscar and we are bichion frieses we meat 1 year ago and was love at first sight .oscars fa inver and he will becoming up shortly to see the brood got some hard work o head o us though i hear.
well done again ang good luck. :lol: :lol: :lol: