PDA

View Full Version : Quiz Sunday 2nd April

scorrie
01-Apr-06, 16:39
I have questions prepared for this week's quiz. There will be 20 questions from a broad area of topics. Some will be easy, some moderate and a couple of tricky ones. You are welcome to bring your own bottle. The answers to the quiz are going onto eBay shortly, if you wish to contact me direct to avoid eBay and Paypal fees, feel free. 1st Prize is 5 rep points, booby prize is reading the WTC conspiracy thread in full. Eyes down ant 8.30 PM UK time, may the force and a decent connection speed be with you.

erli
01-Apr-06, 20:46
Looking forward to it. At least we won't be up against you this week.

canuck
Graham, a reminder that we change our clocks tonight so we will be back to the normal 3:30 start time tomorrow.

golach
I have questions prepared for this week's quiz. There will be 20 questions from a broad area of topics. Some will be easy, some moderate and a couple of tricky ones. You are welcome to bring your own bottle. The answers to the quiz are going onto eBay shortly, if you wish to contact me direct to avoid eBay and Paypal fees, feel free. 1st Prize is 5 rep points, booby prize is reading the WTC conspiracy thread in full. Eyes down ant 8.30 PM UK time, may the force and a decent connection speed be with you.
Scorie, keep me a seat, I'll be there if i can stop laughing at your bobby prize [lol]

canuck
01-Apr-06, 20:54
...booby prize is reading the WTC conspiracy thread in full.

You realize that this threat will lead to more attempts at cheating, bribing and other inappropriate behaviours than any promise of rep points.

Moira
02-Apr-06, 15:05

Have sent you a pm with my generous offer for a copy of the answers. If my offer is not acceptable, please feel free to debit my Visa card with a sum of your choosing. I'll also sit beside you tonight and help hold your papers, score sheet etc. I'll bring my own bottle & one for you of course. You can have the 5 rep points when I win the quiz - any other outcome is unthinkable. See you tonight ;)

acameron
02-Apr-06, 22:45
WD Scorrie on a fine quiz - the questions i got right were good questions

connieb19
02-Apr-06, 22:46
WD Scorrie on a fine quiz - the questions i got right were good questionsDid you win acameron?:Razz

acameron
02-Apr-06, 22:48
No - I never win - my brains arent big enough for my heed

angela5
02-Apr-06, 22:55
Who won the Quiz tonight? i forgot all about it..:(

krieve
02-Apr-06, 23:14
It was ice box, angela .

connieb19
02-Apr-06, 23:17
Well Done icebox!!!!!!:o) :o) I wish I was there now...

angela5
02-Apr-06, 23:17
It was ice box, angela .

Ach! trust me to miss it..the questions must of been dead easy the night:lol:

ice box
02-Apr-06, 23:33
Ach! trust me to miss it..the questions must of been dead easy the night:lol::mad: :mad: i had my grandad to help ........ lol :o)

angela5
02-Apr-06, 23:55
:mad: :mad: i had my grandad to help ........ lol :o)

Awww! Granpa Goggle.......:lol:

golach
03-Apr-06, 09:29
Well done Scorrie, a good all round quiz, well done Ice-box for winning

canuck
03-Apr-06, 16:32
Thanks scorrie. And congratulations icebox.

As a follow up for the quizzees here is a link to one of the Chicago teams:
http://sports.sympatico.msn.cbc.ca/Home/ContentPosting.aspx?feedname=CBC-SPORTS-V2&newsitemid=white_sox060403&showbyline=True