PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat Found, Thurso

BalmoreSSPCA
03-Sep-09, 14:50
We have had an Entire Male Pure Black Cat handed in from the springpark area, Thurso.
He is not chipped and doesnt have a collar on.

He is Very friendly, yet slightly nervous.

Please contact Balmore, SSPCA on 01847 861386 if this sounds like your cat. He has been in this area wandering for about 3weeks.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/dancingtaz13/BlackCat.jpg

BalmoreSSPCA
08-Sep-09, 19:39
No such luck yet in reuniting this poor lad with his owners. :(

Liz
08-Sep-09, 20:10
Aw what a shame! He looks such a lovely boy.

Do you know how he would get on with two other cats and a rather noisy dog?

Blondie
08-Sep-09, 20:19
Any idea how old he is?

BINBOB
09-Sep-09, 10:41
Aw what a shame! He looks such a lovely boy.

Do you know how he would get on with two other cats and a rather noisy dog?

AHH...........Liz..............;)

Liz
09-Sep-09, 12:52
AHH...........Liz..............;)

Oh I would have them all if I had a big enough house!:lol:

I have to make sure I get a cat who wouldn't 'upset' my wee Suzy though as she is such a nervous soul.

BINBOB
09-Sep-09, 18:30
Big Softy.:D

Liz
09-Sep-09, 19:43
I know but so are you!!!!lol

BalmoreSSPCA
09-Sep-09, 19:56
He looks and acts like a young cat. We are estimating him to be about 2-3yrs but i could be wrong.
He likes his belly rubbed!

He was terrorising the neighours cats and coming into a house through the cat flap and tormenting the owners cats, chasing them out the house. He either doesnt like other cats or its a tom cat behaviour!

Liz
09-Sep-09, 20:03
Hopefully his tom cat ways will settle down on being neutered. Sure it will.:D

I don't think I will risk it though as really need to make sure I get a cat who won't upset Suzy.

Hope he gets a home soon as he is a lovely and cat and has a really 'kind' face.

Over to you Blondie!:lol:

unicorn
09-Sep-09, 22:20
He is gorgeous, he looks to me to be a bit burmese or oriental? Is it just the picture?

BINBOB
10-Sep-09, 10:07
I know but so are you!!!!lol

U know me soooooo well.............:lol:

Blondie
10-Sep-09, 14:03
Hopefully his tom cat ways will settle down on being neutered. Sure it will.:D

I don't think I will risk it though as really need to make sure I get a cat who won't upset Suzy.

Hope he gets a home soon as he is a lovely and cat and has a really 'kind' face.

Over to you Blondie!:lol:

Oh I am very tempted :lol: I do miss having a cat in the house. I am on the cats protection and spca website almost every day.

Not sure if I'm ready yet though, hopefully one day soon.

Liz
10-Sep-09, 14:15
Oh I am very tempted :lol: I do miss having a cat in the house. I am on the cats protection and spca website almost every day.

Not sure if I'm ready yet though, hopefully one day soon.

Oh go on. You know you want to!!!:lol:

BalmoreSSPCA
10-Sep-09, 22:55
Yes Unicorn we were thinking the same thing. Seems like he has siamese features or something like that anyway. He isnt pure black, has a brown tinge to his coat, very distinctive face and ears.

unicorn
10-Sep-09, 23:15
He reminds me of my chocolate oriental I had, is he very vocal? They are normally incredibly vocal and hugely affectionate in an aloof kinda way [lol] If I didn't childmind I would have taken him in a shot, I miss my oriental. Super intelligent cats, normally gold eyed.

dancingtaz13
12-Sep-09, 23:50
No, to be honest he hasnt made a sound since hes been in centre. Hes a very settled cat.

unicorn
13-Sep-09, 00:14
I am amazed someone is not missing him. I would be frantic.