PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday weeboyagee

canuck
01-Apr-06, 00:08
April 1

Slainte mhath agus beadhanachd leat an-diugh.

connieb19
01-Apr-06, 00:13
Happy Birthday Weeboyagee :Razz :Razz

Malcolmdog
01-Apr-06, 00:17
Save the first and last dance for the CN Tower ladies!!!!

Kenn
01-Apr-06, 00:35
Gorthewer dah me 'andsome have a BRILLIANT day.

canuck
01-Apr-06, 00:36
Save the first and last dance for the CN Tower ladies!!!!

You've got my vote on that.

Sporran
01-Apr-06, 07:39
Have a Wonderful Birthday, Weeboyagee! I hear you have quite a celebration party lined up! :grin:

Sporran xx

cuddlepop
01-Apr-06, 08:20
Have a good one !!So good you cant remember.[lol]

golach
01-Apr-06, 09:27
WBG, Your catching up with me now, have a great day

Alice in Blunderland
01-Apr-06, 11:31
Weeboyagee now you are 40 you might want to change your name to Auldboyagee. See you tonight at the (wedding;) ) dance.:p

grantyg
01-Apr-06, 11:53
Weeboyagee now you are 40 you might want to change your name to Auldboyagee. See you tonight at the (wedding;) ) dance.:p

But isn`t it true that he is only 4 feet tall and has hairy feet?

auldalto
01-Apr-06, 15:30
Happy Birthday. See you at the Birthday Bash later.
xxxxxxxx

unicorn
01-Apr-06, 16:55
Have a great day wbg!!

Rheghead
01-Apr-06, 17:21
Have a wonderful day, and I will see you at the do. Are you going to give us a song? I will be all kilted up for it!!:lol:

Là breith sona dhuit. Gu ma fada beò thu is ceò às ur taigh!!!

Rheghead
02-Apr-06, 07:39
I reckon he feels a bit of a dummy this morning...:Razz

Alice in Blunderland
02-Apr-06, 08:52
Well well what a night and might I say Mrs Weeboyagee looked stunning and radiant in her gown.Anyone got photos as I was too busy helping the bride to take any pictures.:Razz Rheghead if hes feeling a bit of a dummy this morning then I take it thats where the bride is then;)

Bill Fernie
02-Apr-06, 13:10
A few photos from last night's party
http://www.caithness.org/fpb/april2006/photogallery/thumbs.htm?0?2

canuck
02-Apr-06, 14:28
A few photos from last night's party
http://www.caithness.org/fpb/april2006/photogallery/thumbs.htm?0?2

Bill, thank you for the photos. It is not quite the same as being there, but we distant orgers truly appreciate them.

golach
02-Apr-06, 15:07
WBG, the Jambo's score today must be your perfect birthday present, hope you have a hangover four times over, we were rubbish.

connieb19
02-Apr-06, 15:08
There's nothing there when I click on the link.:~(

Moira
02-Apr-06, 15:14
There's nothing there when I click on the link.:~(

Connie - it worked ok for me. See the write-up on the front page of the org - you might have more success clicking on the link there.

WBG - happy, belated birthday. Brilliant photos too. There was a thread on here about hangover cures, should you be in need of one today. Use the Search facility, gently click on the link ........... :)

connieb19
02-Apr-06, 15:47
Connie - it worked ok for me. See the write-up on the front page of the org - you might have more success clicking on the link there.

WBG - happy, belated birthday. Brilliant photos too. There was a thread on here about hangover cures, should you be in need of one today. Use the Search facility, gently click on the link ........... :)No luck there either, thats a pity, I would have enjoyed a look!!:( :confused:

Alice in Blunderland
02-Apr-06, 19:51
Forgot to mention not only was it a musical night but patrons were asked to dig deep in their pockets for charity.There was a raffle in aid of the Highland Hospice and everyone was being most generous.:)

squidge
03-Apr-06, 15:34
Glad you had a fabulous time WBG and sorry that my stupid life kept me south of the ord but i raised my glass on Saturday night and toasted your very good health

coffee next time you are passing through - my treat!!!!:Razz