sharona
01-Sep-09, 20:57
does not get u any were does it

dragonfly
01-Sep-09, 21:04
:confused depends on who/what/why/when

greenasiamcabbagelooking
01-Sep-09, 21:05
mmmmm... just curious, but what did you hope to get by helping someone ?

Invisible
01-Sep-09, 21:16
some people dont appreciate the help. I'm often an agony uncle giving the advice, then my advice is passed of as another persons idea.

sharona
01-Sep-09, 21:32
next time just let them struggle and dont give them advice stuff the loft of them

Vistravi
01-Sep-09, 21:50
It all depends on who it is you're helping. I've tried to help my sister all her life and have never been listened to. She's just too stubborn to accept help.

I do find it hard to ask for help and will try to do it myself first before asking. Working on that and getting alot better at asking for help when i need it.

Sometimes it may not show with me but i always appreciate help from someone but as i am quite independent i do find it hard to ask.

The kids at my work are always wanting to help even if it's just by picking up a toy and that is always appreciated. ;)

Do not mean this in a negative way but does anyone think sometimes someone can overhelp?

lynne duncan
01-Sep-09, 22:13
i'd still help, sometimes it may feel like hitting a brick wall, sometimes you may need to take a very long breath and count to 10 a lot of times, but i'd still help, that's my nature.

Aaldtimer
02-Sep-09, 03:10
There's nothing worse than trying to help someone who won't help themselves.:confused

Lavenderblue2
02-Sep-09, 07:56
In the words of the song,

If you can help somebody as you pass along, then your living will not be in vain.

There will always be times when you'll wonder why you bothered but thats life I suppose.

George Brims
03-Sep-09, 00:17
does not get u any were does it

Maybe someone could help you with spelling and punctuation.