PDA

View Full Version : Arthur Bruce

miller30
01-Sep-09, 20:56
would like to reccomend this company as i had a leaky roof/wall and i passed him so decided to stop and ask if he would take a look, he came within a few hours and fixed it the same day, he did not over charge or take advantage of the situation, he came and got on with the job and left me with a nice dry patio. not many builders do that eh,

elamanya
04-Sep-09, 18:00
gave Arthur a ring this afternoon as we had a leak on our kitchen roof after last nights rain, he came round had a look, went and got some materials was back and had the whole lot sorted slates replaced in less than a hour , fantastic service, and very reasonable as as well

Gurdinloon
04-Sep-09, 20:24
Totally agree. Have had Arthur on a few jobs. Reliable, quick and reasonable. Recommend him to all.

JWM
06-Sep-09, 20:12
Dont know if i could agree with that i asked him to come give a quote for a decent sized job about 5 months ago and still waiting to get qoute from him and that is after mentioning it to him a few times since. Have finally decided to get someone else now.

Maybe he prefers the 2-3 hour jobs i dont know.

catran
06-Sep-09, 21:54
We have had excellent service, most obliging courteous bloke who does not overcharge and no job is too small but we have had him on big ones as well. Ten out of ten. Highly recommend