PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Rhubarb

Bradcon
31-Aug-09, 14:18
Anyone know where I can pick up some Rhubarb. If anyone has some growing that they do not need, then please get in touch.

Thanks

ter21wat
31-Aug-09, 17:16
Anyone know where I can pick up some Rhubarb. If anyone has some growing that they do not need, then please get in touch.

Thanks

Hi there, sorry I dont know where you can get any rubarb but i've just come back from Dunrobin Castle where the have giant rubarb growing......this stuff is huge!! It must have been abour 12 foot tall, you can stand underneath its leaves, it was like being in land of the giants!! It had a sign calling it Giant Rubbard - "Dinasour food" lol. Anyway if I hear of anyone with rubarb going spare i'll let you know :D

Scunner
31-Aug-09, 17:18
A bit out of season for local rhubard, I would think

annemarie482
31-Aug-09, 17:20
Hi there, sorry I dont know where you can get any rubarb but i've just come back from Dunrobin Castle where the have giant rubarb growing......this stuff is huge!! It must have been abour 12 foot tall, you can stand underneath its leaves, it was like being in land of the giants!! It had a sign calling it Giant Rubbard - "Dinasour food" lol. Anyway if I hear of anyone with rubarb going spare i'll let you know :D

i've seen it too, its huge!!!
don't think it's edible though, its also VERY spikey!
hope you find your rhubarb soon,
i've just been gifted 2 rhubarb plants but way to small yet.

suzy
31-Aug-09, 17:23
are you after rhubarb plants for growing yourself or some picked stalks

Kodiak
31-Aug-09, 18:00
Here's some Rhubaeb LOL :lol:

http://i29.tinypic.com/ic2352.jpg

sintra307
31-Aug-09, 18:13
:)not only do we have rhubarb still growing in the garden some of it is ready to pick if you want it come and get it

Bradcon
31-Aug-09, 20:11
That would be great if you dont need it. Just let me know where you are and I will pop over.

katarina
31-Aug-09, 21:31
I got loads too.

Bradcon
01-Sep-09, 07:59
Looking for quite a lot as hoping to make some jam. :D