PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Day

The Angel Of Death
31-Mar-06, 10:28
Looking for some insperation on what to do to the outlaws (mother in law to be exact) cant be to evil otherwise she wont speak to me (could be a blessing though !!!)

Anyone got any insperation for me ???

newpark
31-Mar-06, 10:32
Cling film over the toilet seat.

The Angel Of Death
31-Mar-06, 10:37
I did think about that but decided it was to messy but sticky tape over the end of the taps would be just as good

newpark
31-Mar-06, 10:42
Not too messy if you do it to a toilet in her house lol.

krieve
31-Mar-06, 10:42
Colour The Milk
Choose a bright colour of food coloring to add to the milk. Buy it in a cardboard container so nobody can see inside. Make sure you are around when they pour it on their cereal. *smile*

Mealtime idea
Serve lunch or dinner in reverse order, the dessert first, then the main dish, and lastly the starter/appetizer.
And serve some of the food items in different dishes to confuse them further :-)

Office/Computer fun
Use a small post-it note and place it under someones's computer mouse (covering the ball on the bottom). When they go to use the mouse, it won't do anything! Remember to write "April Fool!" on the bottom.

newpark
31-Mar-06, 10:43
Not a good one cause if you paly a joke after 12pm then you are the fool.

cuddlepop
31-Mar-06, 11:46
Mr Pop went into his mother in laws and swapped all the labels on the tinned food.This as you can imagine had consequences way beyond 12 o,clock.You can see the chaos now,tinned peas instead of peaches,beans instead of soup...:lol:
Are you brave eneogh.[evil]

dragonfly
31-Mar-06, 12:22
if they use MS Word a lot change common words like 'the' to 'april fool' with auto correct

Sporran
31-Mar-06, 20:53
When I was a kid, maybe aged 8 or 9, I decided to play an April Fool's joke on my parents. I sprinkled salt on their cornflakes instead of sugar. I thought they'd find it funny, when they realised I'd played an April Fool's joke on them - but they didn't! :roll: They were really annoyed with me, and I got a lecture on how I'd wasted good food, and what about the starving kids in Africa, etc.! I didn't pull any more pranks on them after that!

The Angel Of Death
31-Mar-06, 21:00
Aww well the food colouring is left with my brother in law and he will be adding it to the milk first thing wonder how it will go down ???

connieb19
31-Mar-06, 21:10
I thought I'd play a joke on my mum, when I was wee, by putting my pet gerbil in her dressing gown pocket. She didn't find it in the least bit funny. Another time I told her that the cat had taken a live rat into the living room and it was under the couch. She panicked and called my dad home from work. By then, it had gone too far and I was too scared to say "April Fool" and they were busy looking for the rat. I had to pretend I saw it running out the front door. I've still never admitted there was no rat!!!:p

connieb19
31-Mar-06, 21:36
When you visit your friends house, put a squirt of washing up liquid in their dishwasher. Next time they run it suds will come oozing out the door.

Place a coin on the ground and wait for someone to bend down to pick it up. As they do, tear a piece of fabric and the'll think they just burst their pants.

Tie a thin, almost invisable piece of thread to a coin and place it on the ground. Wait for someone to bend down towards it and pull it away at the last second.

Wait 'till someone is drinking a can of fizzy juice and when their not looking drop in some sugar or a sugar sweet. The juice will fizz up and start pouring uncontrolably out of the can.

footie chick
31-Mar-06, 21:56
Aww well the food colouring is left with my brother in law and he will be adding it to the milk first thing wonder how it will go down ???

I am trying the same with the kids in the morning.[lol] some of you lot are evil. especially the rat one!

One we did years ago, all out on the tiles went back to this guys house, he went to bed we turned all his furniture upside down, tins in cupboards etc woke up the next morning wondered what was goin on!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: good one for ANY night out!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
31-Mar-06, 22:05
We were all sitting in the canteen a few years back and started blethering about a house break in that happened that morning.One o' the mates asked where it happened.We all told him,he jumps up and says," thats my house!!!"He was almost oot the door when we shouted,"April Fool!!!":lol:

fred
31-Mar-06, 22:15
If you can get your hands on someones computer for a few minutes this is what you do.

Minimise anything running then press the Print Screen key.

Open an image editing program, paste the contents of the clipboard into a new image, crop the toolbar off the bottom and save.

Set the image you saved as wall paper.

Move the contents of their Desktop folder to another folder.

Fran
31-Mar-06, 23:46
Looking for some insperation on what to do to the outlaws (mother in law to be exact) cant be to evil otherwise she wont speak to me (could be a blessing though !!!)

Anyone got any insperation for me ???

how about one of those prank telephone calls you see advertised in the papers. they are so funny and you can hear their response at the other end, it is hard not to laugh!!!!
I once phoned a pal and when she answered I said in a posh voice ":p are you on the line", she said yes and I then said "well you better get off theres a train coming" she never knew it was me!!!

connieb19
31-Mar-06, 23:53
how about one of those prank telephone calls you see advertised in the papers. they are so funny and you can hear their response at the other end, it is hard not to laugh!!!!You're right Fran, these prank calls are so funny. I've done them to a few folk and they fall for them every time....lol:lol: