PDA

View Full Version : Songs that get on your nerves

George Brims
27-Aug-09, 20:57
Is there a song that really drives you up the wall? Do you reach for the car radio and change channels when it come on? Does it get stuck in your head so you have to play something else to get it out of there. I believe such a song is called an "earwart". Name yours.

Mine would be the theme from the old TV show (I hardly dare type this, but I have Deep Purple playing very loud on the headphones right now so I should be safe) "Green Acres".

lister
27-Aug-09, 21:23
Practically anything on radio one!
I know its not a song but when i hear the song i hate i just turn off the radio before i know the singer!

celtic lass
27-Aug-09, 21:29
Is there a song that really drives you up the wall? Do you reach for the car radio and change channels when it come on? Does it get stuck in your head so you have to play something else to get it out of there. I believe such a song is called an "earwart". Name yours.

Mine would be the theme from the old TV show (I hardly dare type this, but I have Deep Purple playing very loud on the headphones right now so I should be safe) "Green Acres".
well the song or rap that got stuck in my head this year oh god was DJ TALENT it done my head in but i would find myself singing along to it :)

unicorn
27-Aug-09, 21:35
who let the dogs out, barbie girl, tellytubbies theme, balamory theme to name but a few.

Kenn
27-Aug-09, 22:29
The Birdie Song.

Dog-eared
27-Aug-09, 22:42
Any housey, thump,thump stuff.

Vistravi
27-Aug-09, 22:45
You are my sunshine!

Got it stuck in my head all day at work once. Was singing it to myself for pratically all day. Drove me mad as i don't actually like it. Tis a weird song to not like lol.:lol:

The latest one is my partners current faviourite song "Put a donk on it!" He has 10 different versions of it!!!

joxville
27-Aug-09, 22:50
Lulu~Shout. Please don't. Nuff said.:(

sweetpea
27-Aug-09, 23:22
Mullerlite ad, 'Got my Freedom', not sure who it's by.

Anne x
27-Aug-09, 23:25
Lady in red grrr

butterfly
27-Aug-09, 23:36
Whitney Housten,i will alway's love you.
The birdie song.

kwbrown111
27-Aug-09, 23:38
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1k5t-Tn1qg

Invisible
28-Aug-09, 10:34
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend.

nuff said

Alan16
28-Aug-09, 10:41
The new Madonna song. It's annoying because when I hear it I turn it up a little because it is annoyingly catch. Damn woman...

Rheghead
28-Aug-09, 13:35
Me Ole Bamboo song in Chitty chitty bang bang.:lol:

Phoebus_Apollo
28-Aug-09, 13:39
Not one single song but U2`s entire back catalogue.

balto
28-Aug-09, 14:29
You are my sunshine!

Got it stuck in my head all day at work once. Was singing it to myself for pratically all day. Drove me mad as i don't actually like it. Tis a weird song to not like lol.:lol:

The latest one is my partners current faviourite song "Put a donk on it!" He has 10 different versions of it!!!
thats kians favourite song, he knows all the words and he is only 3.

i cant stand all this dance music in rhe charts just now, my god its just noise.

joxville
28-Aug-09, 15:02
Not one single song but U2`s entire back catalogue.

I have to agree with you, an over-rated band.

Sandra_B
28-Aug-09, 15:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSwJ2rjUSdc

Hibeechick
28-Aug-09, 16:12
Been singing this song for the last two weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTC8P-XhB2E&feature=related

Amy-Winehouse
28-Aug-09, 16:28
Anything by Phill Collins, I leave the room or turn off the whatever contraption is letting this awful singer hurt my ears . Also 99% of Coldplays music makes my skin crawl, didna mind Yellow tho

Vistravi
28-Aug-09, 19:17
thats kians favourite song, he knows all the words and he is only 3.

i cant stand all this dance music in rhe charts just now, my god its just noise.

You're son has bad taste lol :lol: It is a very easy song for small children to learn though and too catchy. I sing with the kids all day long as they love it but as soon as i've reluncantly sung that one it stays in my head all day:mad:

Some of it is good i must say but not that "put a donk on it!" song. He has all ten versions and insists on playing it in the car constantly as he knows i hate it!:roll:

Alan16
28-Aug-09, 21:05
I have to agree with you, an over-rated band.

Wh...?! hHuh...?! Agugns...?! I'll assume that an excess in alcohol has caused that comment, heathen!

joxville
28-Aug-09, 21:26
Wh...?! hHuh...?! Agugns...?! I'll assume that an excess in alcohol has caused that comment, heathen!
Nope, 'fraid not Alan, I rarely touch alcohol...and I especially can't stand the sight of St. Bonio.

Mik.M.
28-Aug-09, 21:58
Nope, 'fraid not Alan, I rarely touch alcohol...and I especially can't stand the sight of St. Bonio.
He needs to realise he is just a band member. He`s not anyone special. OK he`s famous thats all.

Metalattakk
29-Aug-09, 01:33
Some of it is good i must say but not that "put a donk on it!" song. He has all ten versions and insists on playing it in the car constantly as he knows i hate it!:roll:

But when you think about it, it's awfully nice of him to let you drive his car for him, eh?

[Jeid's "face/palm" smiley]

Vistravi
29-Aug-09, 10:27
But when you think about it, it's awfully nice of him to let you drive his car for him, eh?

[Jeid's "face/palm" smiley]

Oh it doesn't stop in the car the song is in the house most of the time playing. He does this every so often to wind me up ;)[lol]