PDA

View Full Version : christmas

Gallacher
17-Dec-03, 09:34
Merry Christmas to all in caithness , have a good one !
and a happy New Year I'll be thinking about it as I miss the wee drams , and the good times when everybody speak's to each other for at least one night of the year .

trinkie
17-Dec-03, 15:00
Thank you very much.
A Merry Christmas to you too, I do hope you have a good one.

But why miss the wee drams - dont they have such things down there?
Cheers.

Gallacher
18-Dec-03, 09:53
Hello

Yes we do have a dram or two , but it is not the same sitting here 36 deg c all hot and sweaty , a beer goes down better . Not like back home sitting in front of a fire trying to get warm ( well you do after a few drams ) but it is not the same here , not quite the same . Maybe all the Caithness people should have a get together out here could be quite a good night !

All the best for 04' I'm of for a cold one as it is so humid here tonight .

golach
18-Dec-03, 13:52
Gallacher,
I dont know, I have had a few of that Queensland rum (Bandiburg) or a name similar in my time in Oz, at all seasons of the year and because it can be cowld an weet in Melbourne when it wants to be, an a few rums and a middy or two were always welcome.
But a Merry Crimbo till you and yours from me and mine
Golach

Gallacher
19-Dec-03, 07:20
golach

Yes you were right ! Bundi rum it will blow your head off .
Melbourne has it's far shaire of rain more than other places , but at the moment we need some it is 39 deg c out side at the moment and very humid , with a thunder storm on the way , and I have a nice cool beer in hand .

Well have a good one .

Issy2
19-Dec-03, 08:00
A wish from Calgary, AB. Canada for a very Merry Christmas

and a

Happy New Year !!!!! :D

Kenn
20-Dec-03, 02:25
To all our friends in Caithness and around the globe..many thanks for everything that has helped to make the last year such a pleasant one.To those who have made us laugh in the chat,those who have answered our enquiries,those who have provoked our thoughts on the message boards and those who have offered their frienship when we have been north we say thankyou. Here's wishing you peace and happiness over the festive season and in the coming year or as we say where I originate from.

Nadelek lowen regas bo.

Mr P Cannop
20-Dec-03, 04:40
I would like to wish everyone also the folk who run caithness.org web site a Merry Christmas and a happy new year

sassylass
22-Dec-03, 23:18
Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Anonymous
22-Dec-03, 23:39
Christmas Time is for giving and for forgiving,
I wish evry one out there a very merry christmas.
And an even better new year.
All the best to you all.
From me
Sir George of Dunbeath. :o)

marion
25-Dec-03, 22:21
The greetings from Australia brough back pleasant memories to me from the time I spent there while with the U.S. Marines during WW2. A merry Christmas and a happy new year greetings to each one of you wherever you may be from this yank in sunny and warm Tucson, Arizona USA.

:D :) :o)