PDA

View Full Version : House swap

k1rst1n27
25-Aug-09, 12:10
Area: Grove Lane, Centre of Thurso. Close to schools and all local amenities.

House Type: Mid-Terraced

Number of bedrooms: 2

Garden(s): Fair sized grass and patio back garden, shared access for wheelie bins. Stone garden at front. No shed

Heating Type: Gas

Preferred Areas: Halkirk – all areas. Thurso – Springpark or Mount Vernon.

House Type: Any, accept flat

Number of bedrooms: 2 or 3

Garden(s): Preferably grass back garden

Heating Type: Gas boiler or electric meter

Contact for Further Details:

Email: k1rst1n27@hotmail.co.uk (k1rst1n27@hotmail.co.uk)
Phone: 07545033757

sam
25-Aug-09, 12:36
There's no need to have a go at someone just because they dont want to live in High Ormlie lol, there are plenty of other area's in Thurso they havent mentioned so why not leave them to chose where they want to live[disgust]

butterfly
25-Aug-09, 12:37
Welcome to the org k1rst1n27.:)

butterfly
25-Aug-09, 12:59
There's no need to have a go at someone just because they dont want to live in High Ormlie lol, there are plenty of other area's in Thurso they havent mentioned so why not leave them to chose where they want to live[disgust]

I see the post to which you refer to has been removed and the new member has edited her post too!There is probably a very good reason why she does not want that area but you always get someone biting before they know all the facts.

buster01
25-Aug-09, 14:12
can i ask if the bedrooms are a good size and if its quite a spaceous house

k1rst1n27
25-Aug-09, 20:20
All of the rooms are a good size for being a 2 bedroom house. there is a built in cupboard in the biggest room which saves on space. There is also a under stair cupboard which i keep the fridgefreezer and tumble dryer in which allows space for a table in the kitchen. The only small room is the bathroom.