PDA

View Full Version : xmas lights

unicorn
16-Dec-03, 01:00
are there any pictures of local houses that are decorated on the site? :confused i see pics of brora, helmsdale etc but no wick or thurso? maybe I just cant see for looking :eek:

Bill Fernie
16-Dec-03, 17:11
Sorry no Caithness houses with lights as yet. the ones from Sutherland were sent in by Mike Brunton taken on a trip south. I hope to take a few shortly. And they will be highlighted on the front page when they go in. If anyone else has one or two feel free to email them to me.

Absolut1
16-Dec-03, 23:58
Try seaforth road in Thurso, park avenue, few in castlegreen, spittal. Most of them have been decorated for the last fornight!

Bill Fernie
17-Dec-03, 12:07
I can see I will need to be like Santa and get the reindeer out for a tour of the county

Cheers

Mr P Cannop
17-Dec-03, 19:52
Hi Bill there is some good xmas lights in Royal Terrace Thurso

unicorn
17-Dec-03, 23:34
i'm in seaforth road and I think it looks ace again this year.Well done to everyone in the town who puts in so much effort , :D it makes this time of the year even more magical for the children! :D I havn't been to wick yet :~( but I am hoping to go this weekend :D so where are the best lights to be seen in wick everyone? I love touring around at this time of year it always makes me smile :D and it is lovely to see more and more people doing up their houses each year as the light manufacturers seem to be making their products more affordable to everyone
keep up the good work caithness it looks great!!!!!!