PDA

View Full Version : reincarnation

coastown
29-Mar-06, 20:37
if you could be reincarnated what would you come back into the world as

JAWS
29-Mar-06, 21:09
if you could be reincarnated what would you come back into the world as
I'd want to come back as a civilised human being. I don't know if I could cope with such a major change though. :Razz

Whitewater
29-Mar-06, 21:32
I think I would like to come back as a stud bull. Ah!!! what a life that would be.

porshiepoo
29-Mar-06, 21:57
the chances are you will come back.
But what you come back like is going to depend entirely on what you think you need to learn from coming back.
When you're on the other side making the decision to come and experience this life again, you won't care about adding in deformities, riches, poverty or abuse etc, if you decide to take your next life to that stage then there will be something your spirit feels it needs to learn from the experience.

Me, I hope and pray that I'm not so sadistic on the other side that I want to send myself to this god forsaken place again.

weekweeker
29-Mar-06, 22:03
I think I would like to come back as a stud bull. Ah!!! what a life that would be.
days spent mounting a steel frame while some poor sod wearing rubber gloves catches your samples and sends them of to the A.I man and then you get shot .

Whitewater
29-Mar-06, 22:06
Me, I hope and pray that I'm not so sadistic on the other side that I want to send myself to this god forsaken place again.

Come on porshiepoo, life can't be that bad. There was a thread here asking what we would have as an epitaph, mine would be RIP (Return if Possible)

I have to agree though, that we in this country, and the west generally do have a life rather better than the rest of the world. It is a cruel and sadistic place for the majority of people.

porshiepoo
29-Mar-06, 22:15
Life as in living ain't that bad at all, it's everything else. I've always struggled with vulgarities of this world and even from a child I've felt like a visitor in an alien world. I hate what I see of the world when I look around and I don't envisage it getting any better here.
Of course I enjoy my life and the my family and my interests, but to be honest I hope to god that this is my last visit here.

My epitaph 'seen it, done it sooooo don't want the t.shirt'

cuddlepop
29-Mar-06, 22:15
I'd like to come back as a nicer person,one that continually doesn't put there foot in it and then frantically try to explain that wasnie whit i ment [lol]

Whitewater
29-Mar-06, 22:42
days spent mounting a steel frame while some poor sod wearing rubber gloves catches your samples and sends them of to the A.I man and then you get shot .

Ha Ha !! Very good. I would like to return before the time of the steel frame and rubber gloves though.

Marty McFly
29-Mar-06, 22:47
the chances are you will come back.
But what you come back like is going to depend entirely on what you think you need to learn from coming back.
When you're on the other side making the decision to come and experience this life again, you won't care about adding in deformities, riches, poverty or abuse etc, if you decide to take your next life to that stage then there will be something your spirit feels it needs to learn from the experience.

...that just makes me wonder what the heck I was like in my previous life! [para]

krieve
29-Mar-06, 23:24
I would want to come back as a man cause lets face it ladies, men have it sooo easy .lol

ice box
29-Mar-06, 23:27
I think i would come back as myself because this life can't get any better :lol: :lol: .

Lucy
30-Mar-06, 13:37
If i could be re-incarnated i would like to come back as a very large bird then i could go around dropping nasty things on the heads of people that have really annoyed me over the years. Politicians and the likes of those who broke into the South School springs to mind, i could eat some really nasty road kill and the poo all over their heads and then screech outside their bedroom windows at 5am just to annoy them.:p

changilass
30-Mar-06, 14:29
I think i would come back as myself because this life can't get any better :lol: :lol: .
What's your secret ice box

abalone
30-Mar-06, 20:21
I would want to come back as a man cause lets face it ladies, men have it sooo easy .lol

Me too.Not because I think they have it easy,I think their mentality is different How many men ask their wives if they'll look after the children when they go out?It may be different for some these days but my recollection is having to ask my husband to babysit but he never asked ,he just went.I want the mental and physical freedom that men have.I've got it now but I' m too old and too poor to enjoy it.

George Brims
30-Mar-06, 22:01
A woman goes to a medium to contact her late husband. Speaking through the medium, the husband tells her all he does all day is sleep, have sex, eat, have some more sex, take a nap, eat, have more sex, then eat again. She is incredulous and says she can't believe heaven is like that. He says "I'm not in heaven, I've been re-incrnated as a rabbit"

Cedric Farthsbottom III
30-Mar-06, 22:03
Cheers George I couldnae think what I wanted to come back as.........I think a rabbit would be nice!!!:lol: :lol:

George Brims
30-Mar-06, 22:11
To quote Peter Cook from the old Pete n Dud show. "You live all your life as a good Christion or a Muslim or a Jew, and then you die and there's Buddha grinning from ear to ear and sends you back as a worm"

evelyn
30-Mar-06, 22:24
A scorrie.....there's a few heads I'd like to scoot on!!!
evelyn

Lucy
30-Mar-06, 22:35
evelyn

Great minds think alike. The bigger the bird the bigger the poo/scoot:p :p