PDA

View Full Version : Noisettes views please?

sweetpea
24-Aug-09, 00:02
I'm taking the chance and going to see them cos they remind me of old girl bands like The Ronettes, Supremes and stuff.

Jeid
24-Aug-09, 02:33
Noooooooooo.

Ash
24-Aug-09, 07:40
I'm taking the chance and going to see them cos they remind me of old girl bands like The Ronettes, Supremes and stuff.

I've seen them sing live on lots of gigs that are shown on tv and they look to be ace as long as you like them who cares what everyone else says

HAVE FUN :D

Blast!
24-Aug-09, 08:31
They're rubbish IMO.

the_big_mac
24-Aug-09, 08:54
I'd rather drink sick

davem
24-Aug-09, 09:22
They are a pop band and do what they do really well. They played T in the park and were very competent, only criticism was that the singer was mixed a bit too loud. If you liked what you've seen so far you'll really enjoy it, they put on a good show and are good musicians.

They are obviously mainstream enough to arouse strong emotions in people here who don't like pop music, but if you have made the effort to get tickets, good on you. I am sure you will really enjoy it.

buddyrich
24-Aug-09, 09:28
Aye i dont think they're very good.

Maximo
24-Aug-09, 10:16
I saw the noisettes as support to a gig I was at and they were fantastic! The lead singer is great. I then bought the c.d after the gig and I have it on in the car all the time!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

highlander
24-Aug-09, 14:36
One of the best cds we bought, fantastic singer

sweetpea
25-Aug-09, 11:13
Oh well bit mainstream maybe but I like them. Even better is the gig is in the ABC in Glasgow, venue that I really like, originally meant to be the Garge but changed.