PDA

View Full Version : whats your most embarrassing moment

Billy Boy
29-Mar-06, 19:46
My most embarrassing moment was at a party, i was wearing a strapless dress and we were doing the conga when the guy behind me ( who happened to be the lead singer of the band )tripped and grabbed my dress.... and you can guess the rest [disgust] :roll:

obiron
29-Mar-06, 19:48
how embarassing.

Billy Boy
29-Mar-06, 19:50
how embarassing.

you said it lol[disgust]

Whitewater
29-Mar-06, 21:11
I think my most embarassing moment probably occured in the legion in Thurso many years ago, I was dancing with a lady who shall remain nameless, enjoying some jiving, gave her a quick turn under my arm and knocked her wig off. I managed to apologise with great difficulty, but I think it got worse when I tried to replace it rather quickly, and placed it on her head back to front. She did eventually talk to me again after a few months, when she began to see the funny side herself.

Julia
29-Mar-06, 22:18
I think my most embarassing moment probably occured in the legion in Thurso many years ago, I was dancing with a lady who shall remain nameless, enjoying some jiving, gave her a quick turn under my arm and knocked her wig off. I managed to apologise with great difficulty, but I think it got worse when I tried to replace it rather quickly, and placed it on her head back to front. She did eventually talk to me again after a few months, when she began to see the funny side herself.

You had me crying with laughter reading that!

krieve
30-Mar-06, 00:28
Thanks for sharing that its one of the funniest things i have heard in a while. lol

Geo
25-May-07, 15:26
Some friends were looking around a large DIY store a number of years ago, along with their young children. They were looking at kitchens etc when they noticed a bad smell filling the area. They went looking to see what it was and were mortified to find one of the kids in the bathroom area, sitting on a display toilet, making full use of the facilities! They were so embarassed they just grabbed her and ran to the nearest exit! :)

Solus
25-May-07, 17:42
I once sent an e mail to my girlfriend telling her about what would be waiting ofr her when she got home from work :Razz !! only to get a reply from one of our friends to say

" thanks for your e mail, it sure sounds fun, but maybe you better talk it over with your partner first "

i had only gone and sent it to her best friend by accident !:o

Jeemag_USA
25-May-07, 18:22
My most embarrassing moment was at a party, i was wearing a strapless dress and we were doing the conga when the guy behind me ( who happened to be the lead singer of the band )tripped and grabbed my dress.... and you can guess the rest :roll:

What was you doing wearing a strapless dress boy, or is this Mrs Billy Boy [lol]

Billy Boy
25-May-07, 18:27
What was you doing wearing a strapless dress boy, or is this Mrs Billy Boy [lol]

Lol we used to be known as Mr & Mrs Billy Boy and thats when Mrs BB started this thread but she got sick of the org and left, So now i am left with some embarrasing posts

Mind you she used to say ma bum looked big in her dress[lol] and as for the suspenders they didna half dig in

Jeemag_USA
25-May-07, 19:03
Lol we used to be known as Mr & Mrs Billy Boy and thats when Mrs BB started this thread but she got sick of the org and left, So now i am left with some embarrasing posts

Mind you she used to say ma bum looked big in her dress[lol] and as for the suspenders they didna half dig in

Chaffed did they, nothing like chaffin between the legs like [lol]

horseman
25-May-07, 19:58
Behave your selves you lot,but I have to say my thoughts were like jeemag.:)

Billy Boy
25-May-07, 20:26
have you both suffered from it to then

orkneylass
25-May-07, 20:34
It was the chap in a cafe with the glass eye commenting loudly and sarcastically to his companion about the lady who could not stop staring at him - and I did not realise I was doing it! I finished my coffee quickly and left with a red face.

johno
26-May-07, 19:06
was in a diy store looking for door furniture, found the numbers then the handles and the lock but could,nt find the knocker so i asked the pretty shop assistant if she had knockers and she just looked at her chest & looked at me then burst out laughing, the wife was kinda embarassed but the girl & i saw the funny side straight away , thank goodness

Angela
26-May-07, 19:13
Probably accidentally walking in on my mother-in-law, just as she was stepping into her ...um...underwear :o don't know which of us was more embarrassed really!

MadPianoPlayer
26-May-07, 19:41
Hmm... It Would Probz Be The Time Mah Nana Walked In The Bathroom When I Was In The Bath! I Forgot To Lock The door.

scaraben
26-May-07, 20:08
Now I am not a person that enjoys window shopping by any manner or means, or indeed shopping in any form, unless I have something specific which I wish to buy. However on this occasion my eye caught the “SALE” sign on
C & A’s window in Princes Street Edinburgh so I wandered ( I must confess a little aimlessly ) inside the store. There I looked for “Men’s-wear” and decided to use the stair rather than the lift for that little extra bit of exercise.

Directionless, I strayed into this large carpeted men’s department which as I recall had a large central area where the staff stood to receive and wrap customer purchases and complete their transactions as they parted with hard earned cash ! Beyond that point there were three archways, through which one gained access to a bevy of curtain covered changing booths.

As I strolled casually past the trouser rack I spotted a rather attractive blue pair. Hmmmmmmmm I thought to myself, they are rather nice, and at the sale price too !

I went a little further, and looked at others, but kept being drawn to this same pair of trousers. “I might try them on” I thought, the fact that I did not require a pair of trousers at present time did not deter me as the price was so attractive. So I whipped them off the stand and made for the archways I mentioned earlier and on into the first changing booth ahead of me.

Once inside I drew over the curtain and started to remove the pair I stood in, the thought, DID cross my mind to remove my shoes first, being a bit lazy I proceeded to slip on my bargain trousers with an increasing self assurance that my shoes still on, would present no problem whatsoever. That is where I made my big mistake.

To come quickly now to the point of my story I had, what might be termed a little accident ! for my right foot had stuck fast in the trouser leg and no amount of contortionistic manipulation or manoeuvring was going to set me free. Consequently I staggered about inside the booth on one leg for a few seconds before falling through the curtains and collapsing in a heap on the carpeted floor in my under-pants!!
Having made such a sensational appearance, I hopped as gracefully as I was able, back behind the curtain. OK……………….As I thought about the onlookers outside the show’s over !! I need hardly say I did not make a purchase, but instead left the store in much greater haste than I entered earlier !!