PDA

View Full Version : Cheap flights

Kenn
12-Dec-03, 01:35
Ok Ok so you can now get cheap interlinking flights from Inverness to various points however I notice that Wick is not one of the destinations mentioned.Loganair should seriously look at their pricing on the Edinburgh link or touch down at Inverness to collect people wishing to travel north.Come on Caithness get your local aiport on the map.Funny British Airways gave up their domestice routes to south west and a consortium bought the planes and slots result, a 50% drop in prices and a 50% increase in passengers with no reductions in services and it's now cheaper than the rail fare it's also alot quicker than driving and with the time saving it becomes really economic.
Worth thinking about? Worth campaigning about? Worth having an affordable air link especially during the winter when the A9 can be seriously affected by snow through Sutherland? I think so...could be letters being written to a certain MP,The Press and anyone else who has any influence in the meantime I'll be packing my parachute and leaping of the Stornaway flight. Get your tin hats on folks [lol]