PDA

View Full Version : cringing

coastown
28-Mar-06, 21:23
what makes you cringe, me personally is when somebody scrapes a fork across a plate. the more they see that it annoys you the more they do it.:mad:

Sianymo
28-Mar-06, 21:27
Noisy Eaters..... people who eat with their mouths open... yuch!.. makes me want to wretch!
[disgust]

sjr014
28-Mar-06, 21:32
wool between ur teeth, the feeling!

angela5
28-Mar-06, 21:33
Noisy Eaters..... people who eat with their mouths open... yuch!.. makes me want to wretch!
[disgust]

Same here it makes me cringe seeing the contents of mushed food in someones gob!
Nose picking is another...yeeeuukkk!!

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 21:33
[disgust]i am cringing thinking about it[mad]

candyfloss
28-Mar-06, 21:35
People who crack their fingers:evil hate it

Sianymo
28-Mar-06, 21:36
wool between ur teeth, the feeling!

Know what you mean. Worse experience the other day at the dental hygenist though.... she put floss like ribbon between teeth and it felt like sandpaper.... I shudder thinking about it!!!

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 21:40
talking of teeth. i hate the slow drill they use when you get a filling achaaaaaa[mad]

candyfloss
28-Mar-06, 21:47
People who grind their teeth when their sleeping[disgust]

JAWS
28-Mar-06, 21:52
People who grind their teeth when their sleeping[disgust]
My ex-wife used to do that.
Come on! Be fair!
She was married to me! :lol:

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 21:52
People who grind their teeth when their sleeping[disgust]i get that every night grrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

coastown
28-Mar-06, 21:59
someone biting into an ice lolly makes me shudder

JAWS
28-Mar-06, 22:28
i get that every night grrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:
Oh dear, billy boy, I ignored the warning signs as well.
I did say it was my Ex! :)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 00:40
When ye take the silver piece o' foil from a packet o' chewing gum and put it on one of your teeth fillings..........AAAWWWW MICHTY!!!!:grin:

krieve
29-Mar-06, 00:46
I hate using a hard bristle brush it goes right through me it makes me cringe.I also hate touching cardboard it also makes me cringe. :~(

weefee
29-Mar-06, 10:13
i have a problem with tomato sauce and peas, don't know why...i just hate having a sauce bottle on the table, the smell gives me the boak, i can handle peas if they are in rice but not in a dollop on the plate....

spitting is also totally disgusting, especially the huge phlegmy ones......

unicorn
29-Mar-06, 13:21
The feel of silk and wet wood yuckkkkk

porshiepoo
29-Mar-06, 18:00
Noisy eaters, people chewing gum (uurgh) and that rolling of the tongue noise that some people can do, hate it, hate it, hate it!

changilass
29-Mar-06, 18:14
The feel of silk and wet wood yuckkkkk
did you move your bed outside?!?!?

unicorn
29-Mar-06, 18:18
ah that was daughters bed and was never wet lol I mean things like wooden spoons don't own any cos can't wash em

obiron
29-Mar-06, 18:36
used to be touching wooden spoons but people chewing gum with their mouths open. yeeuch.

Whitewater
29-Mar-06, 22:53
I hate seeing people continuously chewing gum regardless of what they are doing, and noisy eating with the mouth open.

connieb19
30-Mar-06, 18:46
The noise of some-ones false teeth clattering when they are eating or people crunching on celery.......Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!![mad] [mad]

unicorn
30-Mar-06, 20:10
I also hate people who think it's funny to stick their false teeth out at babies.... it's just not nice!

abalone
30-Mar-06, 20:12
I can't stand people sniffing all the time instead of blowing their nose.It gets right up my nosehttp://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

connieb19
30-Mar-06, 20:12
I also hate people who think it's funny to stick their false teeth out at babies.... it's just not nice!YUK!!!!!....I hate that too unicorn....lol

Billy Boy
30-Mar-06, 21:07
i cant stand when you are in the butchers shop and he sharpens the knives[mad]

Billy Boy
30-Mar-06, 21:09
i get that every night grrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

lucky you tiger :p

Ojibwa
30-Mar-06, 21:14
Cottton wool or foil in your mouth, makes me shiver. Yuk!!!!