PDA

View Full Version : Are we being visited by Aliens?

clash67
28-Mar-06, 20:07
Does anyone believe that we are being visited by species from another world?

sjwahwah
28-Mar-06, 20:10
anythings possible?!? but, yea... for sure. :-)

landmarker
28-Mar-06, 20:10
Well, at least what I'm trying to say is, no we are not.
A lonely road, a deserted diner. David Vincent.........
check it out.

teuchter
28-Mar-06, 20:13
You've met my wife then clash67.

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 20:20

A reckon they live in my street lol,[para]

phoenix
28-Mar-06, 20:24
A reckon they live in my street lol,[para]

Would that be in Castletown sapphire1? [para]

golach
28-Mar-06, 20:27
I got a visitation from two Aliens a couple o weeks ago, ......they said they were from Engerland, but how can ye believe furreners :lol:

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 20:32
Would that be in Castletown sapphire1? [para]

sorry pheonix not castletown, but hey in the few times that i have been there i reckon i may well have met a good few of them . (if not they do a fair good impersionation of them ) lol:roll:

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 20:32
http://www.utah.edu/ska/uu/web-pub/cit-150/images/cartoons/alien.gif

phoenix
28-Mar-06, 20:37
Ive seen one of them big slanted eyes ones :eek:.....cant quite remember where it was........I definitely met two in Wick one night! :eek:

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 20:39
Ive seen one of them big slanted eyes ones :eek:.....cant quite remember where it was........I definitely met two in Wick one night! :eek:I've seen them too Phoenix[para]

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 20:41
Ive seen one of them big slanted eyes ones :eek:.....cant quite remember where it was........I definitely met two in Wick one night! :eek:wick is full of them lol:lol:

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 20:45
http://www.k3pgp.org/seti/aliens.jpg

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 20:47
connie you are sailing close to the wind lol :lol: [lol]

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 20:49
connie you are sailing close to the wind lol :lol: [lol]I was just thinking that...lol I hope no-ones offended[para] :p

phoenix
28-Mar-06, 20:51
The ones I met in Wick asked me for the time! :eek: Not sure why! :eek: Im sure I saw one of them the other night!!!!![para] My keyboards got a mind of its own tonight........weird!!!!!!!![para]

candyfloss
28-Mar-06, 20:54
Ive seen one of them big slanted eyes ones :eek:.....cant quite remember where it was........I definitely met two in Wick one night! :eek:

I remember that night phoenix, that was the one who asked you for the time
was'nt it[smirk]

candyfloss
28-Mar-06, 20:56
LOL[lol] [lol]
You beat me to it phoenix:p

phoenix
28-Mar-06, 20:58
Aye candyfloss the Wick ones they are harmless and really friendly........its the other ones that worry me! [para]

changilass
28-Mar-06, 21:05
I got a visitation from two Aliens a couple o weeks ago, ......they said they were from Engerland, but how can ye believe furreners :lol:
You are gonna be in bother when our mutual friend reads this. Hehe

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Mar-06, 21:42
Met an alien on the way back from the Waterfront one Saturday night.

He was on Bridge Street,a wee bit worse for wear.The only reason I know he was an alien was cos he asked me for 10p so he could phone home!!

angela5
28-Mar-06, 21:47

He was on Bridge Street,a wee bit worse for wear.The only reason I know he was an alien was cos he asked me for 10p so he could phone home!!
http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/area51.jpg
awww! cedric this is why he wanted 10p..he left his wallet...:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Mar-06, 22:21
Ye could be right Angela:lol: :lol:

Area 51,now theres one of my challenges in life.

Always wanted to jump over the barbed wire fence and run and run,to see how close I got to the facility before the helicopters arrived and a guy wi' a megaphone,saying"Stop where ye are...ye are in a restricted area!!!!!":lol: :lol:

clash67
28-Mar-06, 22:26
You've met my wife then clash67.
LOL, NO BUT I SWEAR I'VE DATED A FEW ALIENS TYPES.

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 22:32
LOL, NO BUT I SWEAR I'VE DATED A FEW ALIENS TYPES.Me too, do I know you?[para]

clash67
28-Mar-06, 22:48
Me too, do I know you?[para]
No, probably not, i'm not of this world (lol).

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 22:59
it must be a full moon tonite in .org land everybody is howling mad aaaooowwww!!!![evil]

phoenix
28-Mar-06, 23:04
Theres no moon tonight billy boy.......theres a new moon tomorrow though and the eclipse of the sun.....hence all the abnormal electrical activity on the org tonight! [para]

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 23:13
Theres no moon tonight billy boy.......theres a new moon tomorrow though and the eclipse of the sun.....hence all the abnormal electrical activity on the org tonight! [para]is that why the wife is out at the back door howling like a looney:o)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Mar-06, 23:20
is that why the wife is out at the back door howling like a looney:o)

Don't worry billy boy this is a normal wife ritual.....somthin' to do we the eclipse.Just dae wit I dae......say nothing......its safer!!!!:lol: :lol:

phoenix
28-Mar-06, 23:21
is that why the wife is out at the back door howling like a looney:o)

Could well be billy boy [para] .........deffinitely somfin in the air tonight! [para]

Billy Boy
28-Mar-06, 23:24
Don't worry billy boy this is a normal wife ritual.....somthin' to do we the eclipse.Just dae wit I dae......say nothing......its safer!!!!:lol: :lol:i better take your advice you sound like a man of experience :Razz

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Mar-06, 23:28
i better take your advice you sound like a man of experience :Razz

Lets just say that ma ears don't burn as much as they used to!!!!:lol: :lol:

Whitewater
28-Mar-06, 23:33
I've met a few aliens in the Camps over the years, they were all quite friendly, I always thought it was funny how I always saw them two at a time, and they both looked the same.

Jeid
29-Mar-06, 00:40
I'm sure there's a few on here

ice box
29-Mar-06, 00:42
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/spicesices/fudd_awea51.jpg

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 00:45
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/spicesices/fudd_awea51.jpg

Hee-Hee:lol: :lol: :lol: .....good one ice-box

krieve
29-Mar-06, 01:00

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/kriever/etphonef.jpg

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 01:14
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/kriever/etphonef.jpg

Thats him krieve.Is he a weeker!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

krieve
29-Mar-06, 01:17
Thats him krieve.Is he a weeker!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes lol He is in camps most weekends

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 01:22
Yes lol He is in camps most weekends

:lol: :lol: Thought I had seen him in there on the karaoke singing Stevie Wonders "I just called to say I love you!!!":lol:

krieve
29-Mar-06, 01:47
He started taking his phone with him cause you wouldna lend him money. :~(:lol:[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 01:53
He started taking his phone with him cause you wouldna lend him money. :~(:lol:[lol]

I did give him the money.Oh.....wait a minute.Krieve,he did it again didn't he.Put on the lights on the chest again didn't he.The wee throbbing red light heart trick,tell ye the wee alien is EEEEEVVVVILLL!!!!!!:lol:

krieve
29-Mar-06, 02:04
so how much did you give him?? lol

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 02:11
An I.O.U for 10p.:lol: :lol: :lol:

krieve
29-Mar-06, 02:19

He wouldna be able to make a call for that lol all calls will be charged at £2.50 ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 02:26

He wouldna be able to make a call for that lol all calls will be charged at £2.50 ;)

Hee-hee!!!!! ................always read the small print.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 02:36
Thanks for the laugh krieve,Night pal!!!!:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

The Pepsi Challenge
29-Mar-06, 04:03
Two aliens (resembling humans) were picked up from Dunnet Head, after someone reported strange flashing lights coming from the area, back in 1945. Dressed in silver suits, the two were discovered by local police officers who took them to Mey police station where they kept fairly quiet about where they had come from. An officer went to fetch them a hot drink, but decided to eavesdrop on them as he returned. The two aliens had apparently arrived at Dunnet Head seperately, albeit at the same time. They called each other by their first names: Adam and Eve. The question on their lips, however, was what they were going to call the planet they had just landed on. They decided on Earth.

phoenix
29-Mar-06, 12:12
Two aliens (resembling humans) were picked up from Dunnet Head, after someone reported strange flashing lights coming from the area, back in 1945. Dressed in silver suits, the two were discovered by local police officers who took them to Mey police station where they kept fairly quiet about where they had come from. An officer went to fetch them a hot drink, but decided to eavesdrop on them as he returned. The two aliens had apparently arrived at Dunnet Head seperately, albeit at the same time. They called each other by their first names: Adam and Eve. The question on their lips, however, was what they were going to call the planet they had just landed on. They decided on Earth.

There is a big circle in the forest at Dunnet cant remember what its called..........Is that where the Aliens land their spaceships then TPC? I stood in the middle of it one day havent been the same since! :o [para]

Saveman
29-Mar-06, 12:22

You can see some strange things flying about the Caithness skies on a clear night.....it's not visitors from another world though.

ice box
29-Mar-06, 13:01
You can see some strange things flying about the Caithness skies on a clear night.....it's not visitors from another world though.
Mmmm!! wonder what that could be .:confused::confused::o)

teuchter
29-Mar-06, 20:03
Well its the wrong time of the month for the wife to be out on her broomstick.

MadPianoPlayer
27-Sep-06, 21:11
I believe that their are some form of ailens with us but im dying to know what is in AREA 51! does anyone think that their ARE UFOs and ailens there?:confused

BMcGillivray
28-Sep-06, 13:32
I believe that their are some form of ailens with us but im dying to know what is in AREA 51! does anyone think that their ARE UFOs and ailens there?:confused

Nah, its a Air force base that develops and tests experimental aircraft, such as the U-2 spy plane, SR-71 spy plane, F-117 stealth fighter and the B-2 stealth bomber aswell as others that never entered production, including some that were saucer shaped (the Nazis were the first to start trying saucer shaped aircraft i think, didn't work out so well though).

It became attached to the whole aliens/ufo debate because of the rumours of sightings of "strange" craft taking off and landing there.

Even if aliens and UFOs were once stored there, the popularity of the place by UFO-buffs and the like, means it is most certainly not used for that anymore. They'd be insane to have such secret operations going on in a place thats so keenly watched. Id bet money on the US Government intentionally playing up the popularity of the Airbase in recent years, with all the high-tech motion/heat/ammonia sensors in the ground, being heavily guarded still etc trying to keep the UFOlogists convinced that theres something still there, to stop them looking elsewhere.

webmannie
28-Sep-06, 13:44
Nah, its a Air force base that develops and tests experimental aircraft.........................

operor vos non have opus efficio?

BMcGillivray
28-Sep-06, 14:13
operor vos non have opus efficio?

Not sure what you mean? The translation i ended up with was "to work you not have deed to do?"

saxovtr
28-Sep-06, 15:02
na its just all a load of rubbish

George Brims
28-Sep-06, 19:22
There are definitely aliens in California. I'm one! I have a wee card in my wallet to prove it. It says I'm a "Resident Alien". Now the other mystery - why is my "green card" pink?

Lassie
28-Sep-06, 22:22
anythings possible?!? but, yea... for sure. :-)

sorry have to say this. It isn't possible to slam a revolving door.

I personally don't beleive in any of this but you never know!

martin macdonald
28-Sep-06, 22:32
Does anyone believe that we are being visited by species from another world?i dont think so. who would visit us, watching us kill each other:~(

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Sep-06, 22:33

I think Area 51 is an experimental facility for technology.Nothing to do wi' aliens just regular technology.Hope they find oot about a cure for global warmin.Maybe they have cos this is the first time I haven't had to put ma coal fire on in September.....EVER!!!:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Sep-06, 22:36
i dont think so. who would visit us, watching us kill each other:~(

Theres too much love in Caithness, Martin:lol:

JAWS
28-Sep-06, 22:55
I don't know about aliens but from some threads there are people who certainly don't live in the same world as the rest of us.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Sep-06, 22:58
I don't know about aliens but from some threads there are people who certainly don't live in the same world as the rest of us.

Totally agree Jaws.I'm Cedric fae Jupiter,pleased to meet ye!!!!:lol: :lol:

connieb19
28-Sep-06, 23:00
Totally agree Jaws.I'm Cedric fae Jupiter,pleased to meet ye!!!!:lol: :lol:
Is it true Cedric, there's been a ring discovered around Uranus?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Sep-06, 23:06
Is it true Cedric, there's been a ring discovered around Uranus?

The only thing discovered around Uranus was Emma Freuds,whatever they are Connie:lol: :lol:

clash67
29-Sep-06, 16:15
Erm! I didn't post this so who else is using clash67 as a user name?

angela5
29-Sep-06, 16:26
Erm! I didn't post this so who else is using clash67 as a user name?

It's an awld thread clash67, maybe ye've just forgotten.:eek:

WeeBurd
29-Sep-06, 16:27
It's an old 'un Clash67, and whoever posted it, added another comment too... sure no-one sneaked on your pc during a wild party back in March [lol] !

clash67
29-Sep-06, 16:30
It's an old 'un Clash67, and whoever posted it, added another comment too... sure no-one sneaked on your pc during a wild party back in March [lol] !

Either that or I am living a double life lol
seriously though nobody has access to my computor and I definately didn't post this thread, my memory is bad but not that bad.

phoenix
29-Sep-06, 17:24
Either that or I am living a double life lol
seriously though nobody has access to my computor and I definately didn't post this thread, my memory is bad but not that bad.

Maybe the Aliens did it! :eek:

clash67
29-Sep-06, 19:00
Maybe the Aliens did it! :eek:
Yeah maybe I've been probed [lol]

connieb19
29-Sep-06, 19:05
Yeah maybe I've been probed [lol]No maybe's bout it lol..:eek:

clash67
29-Sep-06, 19:18
I'm beginning to doubt myself! maybe I did start that thread but I honestly can't recall doing it at all...is this the first stages of becoming senile? lol