PDA

View Full Version : fantastic valeting service :D

young_fishin_neep
19-Aug-09, 17:07
Well, seen as though the other thread was deleted i thought i should post a new one recommending Upolian for his great service and high quality valeting.

For my 18th birthday a couple of people (mention no names) *cough mik* *cough mum* decided to write all over my lovely clean white car. unfortunatly my cleaning skills just wernt enough to remove it all. After seeing Upolians impressive portfolio of cars he has valeted i got him to do mine. now my car is lovely and shinny and i refuse to clean it myself as i know it wont be as good a job as his, also his prices are definately worth it and he delivers a friendly service :D! Im sure if you ask him nicely he would gladly show you his portfolio too :)

xx

Mik.M.
19-Aug-09, 22:07
Don`t know what you`re talking about Neep. It was like that when we got there. Wasn`t it Tuggs? We don`t know nuffink about it, we are innocent of all accusations and will sue unless you retract those accusations.;)

young_fishin_neep
19-Aug-09, 22:25
you know just what im on about MR!! and you shall pay :P

xx

Thumper
24-Aug-09, 20:46
Upolian has just spent a long day doing myself and my sons cars and I have to say that I am totally delighted with them!I was amazed at the job he has done-both look like they just came out the showroom and my sons car looked awful beforehand!This is the best valet service I have ever had!His prices are amazing too so if you need a valet give Upolian a shout-he wont disappoint :) x

Fran
24-Aug-09, 23:11
How do we contact him?

upolian
24-Aug-09, 23:28
thank you very much :) any1 looking for a valet just private message me and we can take it from there,thank you thumper i cudnt stop smiling at how delighted you were with my work,thank you for the post :)

upolian
24-Aug-09, 23:56
delete the above post please

Thumper
25-Aug-09, 08:35
How do we contact him?

Hi Fran just send him a pm and he will arrange things with you-he really is very good!x

Thumper
25-Aug-09, 08:36
thank you very much :) any1 looking for a valet just private message me and we can take it from there,thank you thumper i cudnt stop smiling at how delighted you were with my work,thank you for the post :)

You are very welcome-I am still smiling when I look at my car and my sons car now-they are both fantastic-well done to you!x

dscotland
25-Aug-09, 16:16
where is upolian based ?

Thumper
30-Aug-09, 18:22
where is upolian based ?

He can come to you ar you to him whatever is easier for you as far as I know-why not pm him and see what he can do for you-I promise you wont regret it!x

upolian
30-Aug-09, 18:24
thank you for the kind words :)