PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

spiggie
28-Mar-06, 00:02
sorry to bring this up again folkes, but ive just returned not been on here in a while and my reputation before that was 'spiggie will become famous soon enough' now i have a disabled reputation....why....? can someone please enlighten me on this?

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 00:04
sorry to bring this up again folkes, but ive just returned not been on here in a while and my reputation before that was 'spiggie will become famous soon enough' now i have a disabled reputation....why....? can someone please enlighten me on this?Are you able to put it back on again and still have your reputation you had before?:confused:

spiggie
28-Mar-06, 00:05
I haven o idea how to go about doing that, i didnt even think i was away for that long? :(

angela5
28-Mar-06, 00:06
There is an announcement about it HERE (http://forum.caithness.org/announcement.php?f=11) - you may have it set to off in your Options

Madpict has this posted on page 2..

SonyaA
28-Mar-06, 00:08
Spiggie if you go to 'User CP' then 'Options' there is a check box to either hide or show your reputation, make sure that the box is checked. :)

spiggie
28-Mar-06, 00:09
yep just noticed it thanx guys :)

angela5
28-Mar-06, 00:11
Spiggie if you go to 'User CP' then 'Options' there is a check box to either hide or show your reputation, make sure that the box is checked. :)

:confused: you can turn it off and on then?

SonyaA
28-Mar-06, 00:16
:confused: you can turn it off and on then?
I think so, it says above the check box that you can hide your rep

angela5
28-Mar-06, 00:27
I think so, it says above the check box that you can hide your rep

Thanks sonya:D

SonyaA
28-Mar-06, 00:29
No probs, glad I could help :D