PDA

View Full Version : Joinery, electrics, plumbing works - Homefixit

kmahon2001
18-Aug-09, 10:23
I recently had my shed roof replaced by Bob Matthews from Homefixit. I can't believe the result. The new roof is so sturdy and well built. The joists and other materials he used are good quality and the finish is superb. The new roof will most likely last longer than the concrete shed itself.

Bob also carried out a number of electrical and plumbing works in the house, including an electrical test and upgrade. Again, all this was completed to a very high standard.

Bob works on his own and is extremely thorough, neat and tidy. He makes every effort to minimise any inconvenience and leaves everything clean and tidy after he has finished. I cannot fault the quality of his workmanship and he always checked with me to make sure I was happy with any proposed modifications or changes to what was originally agreed.

Bob is always booked up a couple of months in advance, so you need to be patient if you want him to do some work for you, but when you see the quality of the work, you will see that it is certainly well worth the wait.:D