PDA

View Full Version : Dolly in window

dan67
27-Mar-06, 20:08
hi my name is finlay iam 4 years old and i am missing dolly in the window in the white house at the berridale breas i have seen teady in the window but no dolly the last 3 or 4 times i passed and she has not been there does anyone know how long teddy and dolly have been in the the window in the white house?

grantyg
27-Mar-06, 23:22
A very very long time indeed

spiggie
28-Mar-06, 00:07
yes a very long time although i must admit ive never seen dolly but always teddy, we used to play a game to see what window teddy would be in next every time when we used to go down south :)

Sianymo
28-Mar-06, 09:20
Don't think Dolly has been there for a while... I always look out for Teddy when passing, he always used to change positions in the window too but hasn't moved for a few years now.

Think he has been there for over 6 years now anyway.

:grin:

dan67
28-Mar-06, 20:55
hi my wife thinks the dolly and teady in the in the window has been there for at least 16 years

sjr014
28-Mar-06, 21:10
Well it has been there for at least 20 years as my partner used to live next door to the white house. Not sure where dolly has gone, will try to find out!

Let you know!

sjr014
28-Mar-06, 21:33
Spoke to dolly's owner, may make an appearance shortly!

dan67
29-Mar-06, 10:44
next time i am passing will have to have a look and see if they are both there so it has been in the window for at least 20 years you say thanks finlay

sjr014
29-Mar-06, 16:54
Aye they belonged to the children of the house who put them in the window when they were wee and have been there since!

sjr014
31-Mar-06, 23:42
Hi came home fae inverness the day and u'll all be glad to know dolly is back beside teddy, but poor teddy is doing a handstand he is jumping for joy now that dolly is back!!

Sutherland850
01-Apr-06, 00:07
I think i BIG THANKS should go to Findlay and to SJR014

Venture
01-Apr-06, 10:46
Delighted you moved this post from Lost and Missing Forum Finlay as you now have your questions answered and dolly is back. There's not much the orgers on the general forum dont know or cant solve.

peedie man
02-May-06, 18:59
today there was 2 teddys and dollie there was a sign JUST MARRIED.anybody at the wedding

sam
02-May-06, 19:14
today there was 2 teddys and dollie there was a sign JUST MARRIED.anybody at the weddingOOOOH, Caithness's first gay wedding, congratulations, hope the 2 teddies have a long life together. now we know where he went missing to.[lol]

Kenn
02-May-06, 22:11
That's just lovely, next time up the A9 will be looking might be 3 bears by then!

doyle
03-May-06, 08:16
Congratulations to Dolly + Teddy on their marriage!

JAWS
03-May-06, 13:14
Nobody told me about this one, what have I been missing?
I'm a big baby when it comes to novel things like that. I can't wait to check next time I go south.
It must be a great way to help keep young children entertained, at least for a while, on a long boring journey.

teuchter
03-May-06, 20:19
If teddy and dolly decide to have a family after all these years of living a life of sin , will they be little do-ddy's or little te-lly's?

sharon
04-May-06, 00:01
TED ABUSE!!!!!!!
Poor teddy & dolly stuck in the window for all these years, well at least there is some happiness at last!! But who with, the other teddy that appeared or dolly?? lol
any one know how old are teddy and dolly?