PDA

View Full Version : Power cut pultney side??

floyed
17-Aug-09, 07:11
Was wondering if anyone else is expereince no electricity this morning on pultney side??

Hoping it will be back up soon Cana be going to work we out a cup o t an a shower lol

floyed
17-Aug-09, 07:25
Well my goodnesss me, those Hydro boys are good and quick the electricty is on again!:DLOL

rainbow
17-Aug-09, 07:27
I am on Pulteney side and have electricity. Good excuse though to be late for late - wonder if the boss will understand.
Another query - how can you send a message to the org and not have electricity - even if you are on a laptop surely you must need electricity for a modem to work???? Am I being stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverfox57
17-Aug-09, 07:30
traffic lights at thurso road are off two,must be
power cut on pultney side.if you had paid your
bills you would not have been cut off,:lol::lol:

silverfox57
17-Aug-09, 07:33
I am on Pulteney side and have electricity. Good excuse though to be late for late - wonder if the boss will understand.
Another query - how can you send a message to the org and not have electricity - even if you are on a laptop surely you must need electricity for a modem to work???? Am I being stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can have power if laptop battery is charged up.

Mr P Cannop
17-Aug-09, 07:42
you can have power if laptop battery is charged up.

you need the hub lights on to get on the internet

floyed
17-Aug-09, 08:26

I went online on my iphone 3G:)

scottish_willow
17-Aug-09, 09:04
My electric went off just after 6am this morning just as I started drying my hair :~( Unfortunately, it didn't come back on by the time I left for work :~( One thing I leant though is car heaters are quite quick at drying hair lol !!! :Razz

celtic88chick
17-Aug-09, 17:43
I live in kinnaird street and my electric has only just come back on half an hour ago after going off again at quarter past 1 :mad:.