PDA

View Full Version : Andy Murray

WickWitch
16-Aug-09, 22:09
Well done with your win of the Canadian Masters

davlaurjen
16-Aug-09, 22:12
May he go from strength to strength.No 2 in the world rankings as well.

joxville
16-Aug-09, 22:14
Well done with your win of the Canadian Masters

Does he use this forum?

WickWitch
16-Aug-09, 22:17
Does he use this forum?

Who knows? I just wanted to celebrate his win :)

weeksider
16-Aug-09, 22:38
:lol: Well Done to him on Winning and being up to number 2 in world
:lol: Usain Bolt smashed the world record time by .11 in the 100 mts sprint race
Tiger Woods LEVEL with Yang @ 13th hole in final rd in last major golf of season :eek:

Kodiak
16-Aug-09, 22:40
Yes well Done Any Murray, not only did he win but he is now Ranked as No 2, Here is Link

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/aug/15/andy-murray-montreal-masters-jo-wilfried-tsonga

Alan16
16-Aug-09, 23:33
Well done Murray. Also, well played Del Potro - he just didn't have the stamina in the end. Also, well done Bolt - phenomenal speed.

Anne x
16-Aug-09, 23:42
Does he use this forum?

you just never know maybe he does look in then again he is scottish after all
and for the record he was world no 2 at the semi final did not need the win over del potro

joxville
17-Aug-09, 00:02
you just never know maybe he does look in then again he is scottish after all
and for the record he was world no 2 at the semi final did not need the win over del potro

There's mair o' a chance o' Ruby Murray lookin' in...an' she's deid. :eek:

[lol]

Anne x
17-Aug-09, 00:25

[lol]

who is Ruby Murray ? did she play tennis then [lol]out of my age group

canuck
17-Aug-09, 00:34
Montreal is indeed a magical city!

Rheghead
17-Aug-09, 00:40
He'll never win wimbledon, if he does then I'll pick up every bit of litter from Thurso to Reay.;)

Aaldtimer
17-Aug-09, 02:49
What kinds really annoys me is that there was absolutely no mention of this on the BRITISH Broadcasting News tonight, even at 2:00 AM. Not even on the trailing thing on the bottom of the screen, but some female tennis player got a mention! No probs with that, but ....[evil]

Kevin Milkins
17-Aug-09, 03:03

[lol]

Now then,... she does have a Caithness connection, I had a nice one down at the Spice Tandorie.:roll:

ss.sv650
17-Aug-09, 06:15
What kinds really annoys me is that there was absolutely no mention of this on the BRITISH Broadcasting News tonight, even at 2:00 AM. Not even on the trailing thing on the bottom of the screen, but some female tennis player got a mention! No probs with that, but ....[evil]
yea that and the fact that when he wins he is british and when he loses he is scottish !!!!

Gizmo
17-Aug-09, 08:16
Does he use this forum?

Yes, indeed he does ;)

WickWitch
17-Aug-09, 19:43
He'll never win wimbledon, if he does then I'll pick up every bit of litter from Thurso to Reay.;)
If he does then I will be out in the refuse lorry chucking it out for you to pick up :lol: