PDA

View Full Version : what is the worst bar in wick?

shameless
27-Mar-06, 14:56
well a would say the camps full of ???????????????????????????????? who no's lol

obiron
27-Mar-06, 15:07
used to like the camps when i was younger, the last time i was in there i near choked at the price of a round of drinks. not a big fan of the blackstairs either.

shameless
27-Mar-06, 15:17
There was an English man, an Irish man and a Scots man at a bar.
The English man says "I went into me daughters bedroom the other day and found a packet of fags" then says "the thing is I didn't realised she smoked"
The Scots man then says "I had a similar experience; I went into my daughters bedroom and found a bottle of vodka" he says "the thing is I didn't realise she drank"
The Irish man then said "The same thing happened to me; I went into my daughters bedroom and found a packet of condoms" he then says "The thing is I didn't realise she had a p***s lol.

Bingobabe
27-Mar-06, 20:54
I used to like the camps im a bit of the karaoke queen way a few drams in you cant beat it.Have to admitt went into the mountain dew a few weeks ago and its like walking into a parrel dimension at one point i swear i saw one of the creatures from lord of the rings.lol heheheheh

The Angel Of Death
27-Mar-06, 23:57
went into the mountain dew a few weeks ago and its like walking into a parrel dimension at one point i swear i saw one of the creatures from lord of the rings.lol heheheheh

Priceless almost fell of ma chair laughing

But the best thing is its true as well !!!

spiggie
28-Mar-06, 00:00
Id probably have to say Hagars is the worst one, i never go there

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 00:02
Id probably have to say Hagars is the worst one, i never go thereThat's funny because I think Hagars is the best bar in the town. No wonder I hardly ever go out ...lol[para] [lol]

angela5
28-Mar-06, 00:03
Been a while since i was in any of these bars...sounds like nothing's changed then:roll: Mountain Dew has always been a rough bar..it changed hands last year did it not? take it no improvement has been made!

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 00:05
Been a while since i was in any of these bars...sounds like nothing's changed then:roll: Mountain Dew has always been a rough bar..it changed hands last year did it not? take it no improvement has been made!Does any-one know what the meals are like there?

Bingobabe
28-Mar-06, 00:07
Been a while since i was in any of these bars...sounds like nothing's changed then:roll: Mountain Dew has always been a rough bar..it changed hands last year did it not? take it no improvement has been made!nope same usaul scary suspects im afraid lol[lol]

angela5
28-Mar-06, 00:07
Does any-one know what the meals are like there?

Never heard connie..is there still sawdust on the floor:confused:

angela5
28-Mar-06, 00:09
nope same usaul scary suspects im afraid lol[lol]

Good to see you back! how's it going with stopping smoking?

Bingobabe
28-Mar-06, 00:09
Never heard connie..is there still sawdust on the floor:confused:nope just hobits theses days lol

Bingobabe
28-Mar-06, 00:11
Good to see you back! how's it going with stopping smoking?Not to bad doing quite well so far and cheers nice to be back

Chillie
28-Mar-06, 14:23
I remember the Rosebank on a Thursday nightwe called it "Giro Night"[para] we used to have some scrap's in there with all the giro king's of the clan's

obiron
28-Mar-06, 14:27
OOOh the rosebank off the age that i was lucky to get a handful o nights out there before it was shut. was always dominoes i went too. what a place that was some good nights out. though my ma used to complain about colour of ma clothes took a couple of washes to get them clean again.

angela5
28-Mar-06, 15:04
The Rosebank was the days...:grin:

Orion4377..what on earth were you doing in the dominoes for your ma to complain at the colour of your clothes..did ye have a shakey hand..:lol:

dan67
28-Mar-06, 15:24
hi i remember the rosebank on saturday nights with blue moon playing excellent time

connieb19
28-Mar-06, 19:15
Rosebank Thursdays and Saturdays, Dominoes Fridays and Sundays. AAH, those were the days!!!!;)

obiron
28-Mar-06, 19:32
The Rosebank was the days...:grin:

Orion4377..what on earth were you doing in the dominoes for your ma to complain at the colour of your clothes..did ye have a shakey hand..:lol:

was in the days that i used to have tins o special vat towards the end of the night. was always looking for my full tins at the end of the night to take home. hence down on the hands and knees. one time i borrowed my sisters white jeans it took bleach to clean the knees. always had a bad habit too of tripping and falling flat on my face going up on the gallery bit. a good few vodkas did not help.[lol] [lol]

ice box
29-Mar-06, 01:33
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/spicesices/celeb005.jpg

Has to be the waterfront it like kiddies night out.

ice box
29-Mar-06, 01:35
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/spicesices/celeb003.jpg

You just seem to be tripping over them .

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Mar-06, 01:37
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/spicesices/celeb003.jpg

You just seem to be tripping over them .

Tinky-Winky.....ye've been doin' too much tubby tequila toasting!!!!!:lol: :lol:

krieve
29-Mar-06, 01:45
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e260/spicesices/celeb005.jpg

Has to be the waterfront it like kiddies night out.
I am sure they were out last time i was in the waterfront. lol

katarina
29-Mar-06, 09:09
hi i remember the rosebank on saturday nights with blue moon playing excellent time

Woooeeee telling your age there boy/girl.
when the rosebank closed it was the end of an era. I remember the nights there with various bands being brought up from south weekly, and returning home when the milk was being delivered.
I remember a visitor asking at 3.00 in the morning 'When does this place shut?'
The barman answered 'October'