PDA

View Full Version : Cat's In Trouble

Chillie
27-Mar-06, 14:08
Well since we can't speak about dead or flat cat's, let's hear all the funny storie's about either your cat or someone else's which has caused mayhem of some sort's.:lol:

weefee
27-Mar-06, 14:36
i had a cat story, but it involves a dead one, my mother, several police cars and an ambulance....so i will now inform the board instead that my 94 year old grandfather has managed to swallow his false teeth while sleeping....go figure....he didn't even wake up....apparently he has taken a double dose of laxatives and is waiting on their return....and i share my gene pool with this man!!!! :roll:

i'm hoping it was the tooth fairy....

obiron
27-Mar-06, 14:40
me and the hubby was having a lie in one sunday. we kept on hearing noises but put it down to the bairns. got up went downstairs and found a cat sitting quite happily on the stairs dunno who got biggest fright me or the cat. it came in through the slightly open sitting room window.
the upshot of this is every now and again you here cat noises in the house its the boys doing it deliberately.

obiron
27-Mar-06, 14:40
lol thats really funny your poor grandad.

nicnak
27-Mar-06, 14:41
When I lived down country my old cat used to drive all the neighbours mad- he would sneak into their houses eat anything edible that was left out and then curl up on their beds and go to sleep. The only time he didnt go to sleep was when he took someones joint of beef off the table and sat on their kitchen step devouring it! Im sure that he thought that everyone was put on the earth to keep him supplied with food!

Lucy
27-Mar-06, 14:42
a few years ago i asked my hubby for a water feature for the garden "just a puddle with some nice pebbles & water". He went the full hog with a 2ft deep pond, fountain and goldfish. Last year our cat decided it had had enough manged to get to the fish and on several occasions was seen legging it over the garden fence with a fish in its mouth. Back to the drawing board - gave up on the fish pond so i might get my "puddle with pebbles" after all.:grin: :grin:

krieve
27-Mar-06, 14:56
My mother left the back door open so her dog could go out in the garden.
My mother then went of to the shop forgetting she had left the turkey on the worktop.
When she got back from the shop after going to visit my grandparents,
she went into the kitchen and found the neighbours cat sitting on the worktop scoffing the turkey.
She was not impressed! [mad]
she got the cat and chucked it outside.
The dog got the remains of what the cat had not scoffed.[lol]:lol: