PDA

View Full Version : Teachers Names

grantyg
27-Mar-06, 13:51
Working in schools has lead me to think about when I was in school and some of the nick names the teachers had.....

The name usually lead to a million different hilarious discussions like....
Mr Moulding (PE teacher who did a bit of geography because he managed to be able to get from the car park to the sports without getting lost too much)
Mr Moulding got called Mouldy, Mouldy pants or worse - the best comment to him was when one of the girls got knocked unconcious in hockey and big moulders went to the rescue, when he arrived there he asked one of the other girls what had happened and she replied "must have been your mouldering good looks sir!"

Then there was Mr Spencer (camper than a row of tents) who just got called Frank

Mr Jones the music teacher became Aled, however Mr clamp was not harrased due to his name more the fact he was the double of the milky bar kid!

So what grief did you give your teachers over thier names?

I can hear the pupils outside the room saying have you got chicken for maths this afternoon - they must mean Miss Currie! LOL

Chillie
27-Mar-06, 15:37
If you care to look back there was a thread started about this a month ago,any way is'nt a tad childish calling teacher's name's.:p

DW
27-Mar-06, 15:42
If you care to look back there was a thread started about this a month ago,any way is'nt a tad childish calling teacher's name's.:p

But don't mention les chats morts!!!!!

Chillie
27-Mar-06, 15:45
But don't mention les chats morts!!!!!

Hee Hee[lol] [lol]

elaine
27-Mar-06, 17:14
it's ok for you Granty - you never went to school up there so your teacher-names are anonymous. The rest of us would have to use a "code" of some kind - DDangerous WWaters!!